Sudha Travels Inc. / Worst travel agency ever!

1 India Review updated:

Sudha Travel Agency is the most DISGUSTING Agency in the WHOLE UNIVERSE in this MILLENNIUM.

Believe me, inspite of me reading through the comments post against them such as:

bad,
worst travels,
no customer respect,
poor customer response,
BEST WORST Travel Agency,

I called them to book my ticket to India and got the estimate, Next time i called them to reserve my ticket and make the payment through my credit card, one FEMALE was transferring the call to Mr. Kumar, but nobody was picking it, so i disconnected my call and called them again, the same FEMALE picked the phone, to whom i only asked, "Madam i have been calling almost three times and u r transferring the call but nobody is picking it up", i was surprised, she was talking to me!the way she answered me sorry YELLED at me for no reason was annoying, most horrible, and she started talking RUBBISH. Oh my God!!! she speaks "FILTHY LANGUAGE"

AND HERE COMES THE REAL STORY!

I was so very much frustrated and hence did not want to reserve my ticket through them, so found another agent and was trying o reserve my ticket, when i found that the SUDHA TRAVEL AGENT without me telling him to block the ticket, has blocked my ticket which did not allow me to proceed further through another agent...

They are very CUNNING!!!

We really and a tough time with those disgraceful people, the world is big and there are thousands of travel agents in the USA, so PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR TICKETS through SUDHA TRAVELS if you are planning for a Peaceful Trip...

SriBrindha

Comments

• Kj
      16th of Nov, 2011

I had a reservation through Sudha Travels, which I did not pay yet. I had an issue with the payment. I made a request to the staff to send me something in written specifying how much I am paying towards what- I mean a break up of the ticket fee. But she said she cannot do that. For a student like me, investing ALL the money I saved on a ticket and dealing with a travel agent for the first time, this is a big issue. Mr. Kumar told me that I should be careful and not trust anyone since there have been many fraud cases. So, after giving such a suggestion, what do you think I can conclude about your Company? May be one of those fraud agencies??

I can list a few instances in my case where thestaff has been rude to me. One lady told me that many other students in my area bought tickets from Sudha Travels. Well thats good, but when I asked her to provide me with one of their contacts so I could ask, she said she doesn't remember any at that time. She didn't have time to talk to me anymore once this topic came in. She said she had to go. What can any customer conclude from this behavior of staff? Something fishy??

And when I found another travel agent offering me a ticket at the same cost, I asked Sudha travels lady to cancel my reservation so that the other agency could do it for me. But she said she wont cancel because she found me strange asking her so many questions. Being strange is not her problem. Finally, I could do nothing buy ticket from them coz I cannot afford to lose money.

Okay, I sent them the receipt of the transfer I made and she told me that she will issue my ticket the next day. ( because she has to make sure she got the money) But they were not ready to send me one email telling me that I have to pay so much amount. I had to trust their word without knowing them, but they wouldn't trust my receipt which I scanned and sent them.

If only I know what case I could throw on them and loot them out. I would sue them for sure. They'll pay for all their deeds sometime.

But, my suggestion to all people, please dont buy a ticket from them. They make your life miserable.

• Go
      24th of May, 2016

I asked "Sudha" the owner to search air fares and she found couple but I didn't like them. I sent couple emails to find fare for new dates, but she didn't reply to them any email whether she was searching tickets or not. Then I tried with another agent and booked my tickets. She sent email after 12 hours and talking rudely because I bought ticket from another agent.