Having problems with Sudha Travels?

Sudha Travels reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 21, 2007. The latest review Very rude was posted on Sep 24, 2016. The latest complaint ill mannered customer care executives was resolved on Apr 05, 2013. Sudha Travels has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 12 reviews. Sudha Travels has resolved 7 complaints.

Sudha Travels Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sudha Travels Customer Service. Initial Sudha Travels complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sudha Travels above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sudha Travels. Discuss the issues you have had with Sudha Travels and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sudha Travels Complaints & Reviews

Sudha Travels Inc.Very rude

09/24/2016- I tried to book a ticket on Sudha, but my world came crumbling apart with my year and hald daughter being admitted in the hospital with Pneumonia and my mom with diabetic complications and I am with a 1 month old baby after C-section and 4 yr old son to take care of. I didn't get a chance to call them back since I wasn't in a condition to call and there were other things in priority and the mail got submerged in tons of emails.
Three wks later, I get a call from Sudha travels abusing me. I pick the call and a lady is abusing me on the other side of the line. I tried to apologize and she kept on abusing me. I normally am very courteous to return any call I receive. This is the first time ever I heard of a business called to shout at a customer using very bad language.
There is no way I will ever use to book them and would recommend everyone to use the travel agency. This is the worst service I have received ever and would warn every one to stay away from them!!!

Sudha Travels Inc.ill mannered customer care executives

I have never across this rude behavior of any customer care executives in my whole life!! The lady who called me when I mailed them for a flight firstly assumed that I am going to fly from NY itself. She should have confirmed it first. Then when i told that I am not going book the itinerary they provided to me then she started shouting and abusing me over phone. I would never recommend anyone dealing with this booking agent.

• Sh
        shalini1 Aug 28, 2014

Yes she was horrible. She spoke abusive words to my mother too. I wanna sue her.

Sudha Travels Inc. — Horrible customer service

I had a horrible experience with this travel agency and would never go back to them again. I had booked a...

Sudha Travels Inc.Very Rude

7th Jan 2012 by Annam :- the lady who respond to the phone calls, i am very much disappointed with the way she talks.. she is so rude and she don't know the manners how to talk. i just asked about flight details and she blocked that dates on my name... and when i want to buy..she was terrible no one asks a customer to visit bank personally and transfer the amount to their business account. this is first time .. i faced the problem.. and then i said i cant she force me to do it.. she literally blackmailed .. either take or go... OK i said cancel it.. even after 4 days she kept it with her with out cancelling.. she is so stupid.. i never gone thru that type of lady... she talks irrelevant.. when i asked her on 4th day why u didn't cancel . she simply said 'why u bother'. and she used some bad words also to say that she wont cancel... this is the first time i faced ..i felt myself ashamed by listening to that words.
      i wont suggest anyone to go in to these type of problems... she is horrible...

• Nj
          NJ healthcoach Aug 07, 2012

'If you read it properly, you will see it properly. you are not reading it properly. that is the problem" Ha!!! these are the first words with the customer who is trying to understand her mail. How come anybody gets that frustrated with a customer as soon as they start conversation? What is Sudha trying to say..."I dont care if you buy from me or not". Well, she is not the only option I have... If you have any amount of self respect, she is not the right person...

• Tr
          traveling Jul 12, 2012

I had some good online deals and just wanted to check if they could offer me better deal, i sent her a mail. She did not respond and so i called her and told her about the mail. She said she is very busy to check the mail. So i went on with the call n she was so rude n said this is what i offer, if u want this book it otherwise hang up, u dont need to call me if u have a good deal...
          The worst customer service and very arrogant. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone...

• Co
          complsudha Jun 15, 2012

lanza munda kojja lanza

Sudha Travels Inc.$2000 were lost because they did not cancel my ticket

I have booked a ticket through Sudha Travels to travel to India. 10 days before my intended departure date, my plans changed and i had to cancel the ticket. I called Sudha Travels and left them a message and I sent an email asking them to cancel my ticket. After the travel date, they contact me telling that they did not cancel the ticket and i were to lose the 2000$ paid towards the booking. When i tried to discuss the matter with her, she just hung up the phon and would not take any more phone calls from me!

Worst ever customer service and if you need any reasonable amout of service from a travel agent, stay away from Sudha Travels!!!

• Sh
            shalini1 Aug 28, 2014

I agree with you. I am also facing same kinda situation. They are just faking the people and taking our money.

• Av
            AvoidSudha Aug 19, 2012

same experience. Please avoid sudha travels

Sudha Travels Inc. — talking manners

They dont know how to talk to customer. very bad. They are very arrogant as if they are doing some favor to...

Sudha Travels Inc.Worst travel agency

Sudha Travels
          1751 VICTORY BLVD
          Staten Island, New York
          Phone: [protected]
          www.sudhatravels.com

Please be aware of this company. They took me for ransom, gave wrong information and not ready to cancel booking done thru them. The customer service is rude and unprofessional. Even when I wanted to cancel it, they were not ready to cancel the booking.

You'll find many complaints about them . Wish I could google it done before -
          use below link or google it as 'sudha travels complaints'

Thank you.
          --Pramod

• Tr
              traveller1 Jun 24, 2010

Agree.. I called sudha travels to pre-pone my travel date, and the lady who picked phone showed no manners of talking, needless to say they didnt obliged to change the date. This will be first and last time I will go to sudha travels.

• Th
              thread4to Oct 26, 2009

Hey dont ever try to book a ticket through sudha sucking travel agency, they are very rude guys my friend me told aboot them in advance but i was in a hurry to book tickets, they will get bankrupt if this is the customer care they have, i think they are working form India if not they might have known the ethics to speak here with people, blady buggers.

Sudha Travels Inc.Worst Customer Support

Worst customer support i ever seen. I called Sudha Travel to make a reservation and i believe Sudha picked the Phone. i am just suprised the way she handled my request. I asked them very basic question like best fare for my itinerary with flexible dates but she responded to me in such a tone that i am just astronished. VERY BASIC QUESTIONS !! but attitude of this person is very bad to respond my request. I am fortunate that i did not made my booking with this agent. Dont waste your time with this Agent. I am sure they will go out of business very soon.
            I am also a business man and i always wish that i treat everyone with sweet and respest but i just suprised the attitude of this agent.

Sudha Travels Inc. — No proper manners when talking to customers!

I am totally disappointed with the kind of customer service they are providing. They do not speak to their...

Sudha Travels Inc. — Customer service sucks big time

I had an experience of a sudha representative (a lady) saying 'get lost' to me over the phone when...

Sudha Travels Inc. — No manner to talk

I had booked my ticket through sudha travels, sudha send me e ticket. But i didnt know it had to printed with...

Sudha Travels Inc. — Worst travel agency ever!

Sudha Travel Agency is the most DISGUSTING Agency in the WHOLE UNIVERSE in this MILLENNIUM. Believe me...