Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Logo

Coast to Coast Grand Getaways

Having problems with Coast to Coast Grand Getaways?

Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Customer Service. Initial Coast to Coast Grand Getaways complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coast to Coast Grand Getaways above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coast to Coast Grand Getaways. Discuss the issues you have had with Coast to Coast Grand Getaways and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Coast to Coast Grand Getawaysdiscount and prepaid vacations

Paid extra to avoid annual fees
Still pay annual fees
Paid up in July receiving email saying no annual fees until 2035.
1 month later called and told I extended my weeks but didn't cover annual fees. Then caller hung up on me.

Some months earlier the same individual, who is always rude and extremely disrespectful, talks incessantly, avoids answering my questions, and is horribly repetitive. I hung up on him and got a message back from him laughing as he reportedly now was able to cancel my membership, so I would lose everything.

Impossible to book

Prices do not match their claims

[protected]@yahoo.com

Coast to Coast Grand Getaways — scam on trying to continually get money from me for yearly fees when i pay they upgrade me then tell me i haven't made my yearly fees

I agree to being scammed too. If there is a class action for this company I want in too. I am constantly...

Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways — Travel service

I signed up for the life time membership with a fee of $4, 995.00 on 01/10/2012. Then on 04/08/2013 grand...

Grand Getaways / Coast To Coastrip off and false promises

19, 000 for a vacation club that don't offer anything on their promises. I purchased this in The Bahamas while on vacation Please be careful out there. A vacation should be pleasant and not filled with vultures trying to take your money and lie to you.
    They call you every 3 months to renew and even after you renew they keep calling and tell you if you don't renew you'll lose your membership. Also they are rude and don't deliver on their promises. They get their price online same prices you can find and they black ball you if you don't renew. They promise you have an account manager but all they do is collect money and when they cant they don't bother with you.

Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways — Avoid Coast to Coast Grand Getaways!! (AKA GGT Miami, Coast-to-Coast, Grand Incentives, Grand Getaways)

Avoid Coast to Coast Grand Getaways!! (AKA GGT Miami, Coast-to-Coast, Grand Incentives, Grand Getaways) I...

Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways — Charged without my consent

I was a customer of Coast to Coast Grand Gateways and paid for their annual membership. It was about a time...

Grand GetawaysMaintenance Fee Scam

Last year, Mark Biondi told me that if I paid a one time fee or $398.00 or something I don't remember the exact amount... Anyway I was told we would never have to pay maintenance again. Now I am getting phone calls that if I pay another two years blah blah... I am not happy.. He flat out lied to me...

Coast to Coast — Promised to Sell our Membership

A sales representative from Coast to Coast called me to suggest that it was time to renew our membership, so...

Coast to CoastNot a complaint

This is not a complaint. I have read some complaints about Coast to Coast's auto warranty in this forum. I checked out Coast To Coast with the BBB of eastern Ontario and while there were some complaints mentioned, BBB has given Coast To Coast an A+ rating. I would like to hear from people who have had positive experiences with this company as I am in the market to purchase such a policy. Any thoughts or help with this? Thank you.

Grand Getaways / Coast To CoastRip off

I made a monster mistake in the Bahamas and became a member. Two years and over $3K later in payments I have not been able to find one bargain or advantage for a vacation. If anyone knows how I can get out of this expensive mess, please let me know. Thanks.

John Aird Jun 07, 2013

Coast to Coast — travel fraud

Unsolicited phone call selling club due to Cheap Travel going out of business & that I had bought with them...

Coast to CoastHarassment

In past years, I had a membership with this company, and had last renewed that membership in 02/2009. I have been called numerous times trying to get me to re-new my expired membership. I have told them repeatedly that I am not interested in doing so. I am 81 yrs old, and have a husband dying from Alzheimer's. Adam McDonald, who identified himself as Acct Mgr of Coast to Coast called me again today. I allowed him to give his promo, thanked him, told him I was not interested, and hung up. He called right back, indignant that I hung up. I told him again I was not interested, and hung up. He left message on my answering machine that since I hung up on him, he would call me every day for the next two years.

Coast to Coast — Extended New/Used Car Breakdown Warranty

DO NOT BUY!!! They will never pay out a claim!!! Bought a car from a dealer that said he would include a 6...

Hamilton

Coast To Coast / Go Grand GetawaysSCAM, false promises

If they delivered 50% of what they offered in the presentation it would be a 100% improvement. But above and beyond the fact they don't really give good rates or have good locations, their employees attitudes are absolutely abysmal. We were told we don't have to renew every year, we could simply not renew for a year or however long, then pay the renewal for a year when we wanted to use the service. Now, every year I get these high pressure, know-it-all wanna-be tough guys who try to push me into renewing. The first thing they say when I tell them what I was told in the presentation is "You didn't read the fine print", or "I cant speak about what they told you, but you HAVE to renew". Again, they don't deliver on the promises, they don't have decent or even competitive prices, and they flat out lie. And they are very slick about the sale. They get you a BoA Credit card to pay for the plan in full, so you then have no way of impacting the sale. You're stuck dealing with the back and they are off the hook.

• GrandGetaways Jul 23, 2012

Hello,

You are right - the option to renew or not is up to you. I apologize if you've been told differently. If you are still a member, I would love to help you travel to a destination that pleases you. Please email me at [email protected] if I can help you with anything!

Your Vacation Club,
                  Coast to Coast Grand Getaways

Go Grand Getaways — Travel Club Fraud

My husband and I were duped by Grand Getaways, a Coast to Coast Travel Company (also known as Grand Getaway...

Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways — Cancel the membership and get refunded

Don't get trapped! I bougth into Grand Geteways that thinking can go on vacations with great price just...

Grand Getaways Vacation Travel ClubSCAM!

While vacationing in Florida last June we made the mistake of attending an information session from Grand Getaways in order to obtain some discounted theme park tickets. After listening to the lies about cheaper hotels, cruises, and airfares we were ready to leave and collect our discounted tickets, but then the "white haired" man came to our table. He was very pushy and insistant about have a decision right away. He even imposed the idea that if we did not stay and talk to him that we would forfeit our rights to the discounted theme park tickets. I was getting tired of listening to this man's salesmanship, so I then made my second mistake by walking outside and leaving my elderly father alone with this "white haired" man. Upon my return my father had already signed the paperwork and given this man his credit card.

We tried to make the best of a horrible situation by calling to get prices and availability for possible vacations. It has been four months of phone tag and rude representatives and we still haven't been able to utilize this "vacation club". My father was "robbed" for thousands of dollars!

The main purpose of this post is to let everyone know what a SCAM this company is. I know they don't only prey on the elderly, but it certainly seems like they are a prime target. Also...if anyone is interested in or is aware of a class action law suit against these "theives", please let me know and we would be more than happy to join your cause!

Maguisa Feb 26, 2013

I received a card from them her e in FLorida offering roundtrip tickets on major airlines and a couple of night stays. Do they honor their offer for spending 90 minutes with them or is it a scam also.

not scammed thanks Apr 21, 2012

I have gotten several calls from this company. They said they were taking care of the people that had been ripped off
                    by Cheap Trips. But I would have to send them more money to fix the problem. They would send me vouchers and
                    I would have a lifetime membership I could pass on to my kids. I read these complaints as well as the one from Consumer
                    complaints about Cheap Trips. They sound the same to me. The phone number is [protected]. They did send
                    me an email with their phone number which I was able to contact the same person. Too risky for me!

• Di
                    Disappointed59 Mar 04, 2012

I agree. GrandGetaways is a scam. They completely lied during their presentation and have not yet honored any of their promises. Very disappointed with ourselves for falling for these crooks.

• Me
                    Media Relations Sep 23, 2011

Please take the opportunity to share your travel club scam experiences on www.shouldibuyatravelclub.com
                    Dont let others fall victim to the same scenario you lived through. Sharing your thoughts on this great site and others that are more industry specific ensures your complaint gets the exposure to help prevent scams from operating in the United States.

• GrandGetaways Jul 31, 2011

We apologize for the experiences you describe. We would love the opportunity to speak with you. We do stand by our promises and pride ourselves on providing the best value to our members. Please call us so that we may work with you to resolve these issues to your satisfaction. Contact our Quality Assurance Team directly at [protected].

• Ke
                    KENMOORE Jul 20, 2011

I agree I just tried to use it for the free 7 day stay they wanted $376 and change for their """""FREE 7 DAY STAY """" I would love to get into a class action law suit on these crooks anyone else please comment here for who ever is thinking about a class action contact me my email is [email protected] thank you Ken

• Ke
                    KENMOORE Jul 20, 2011

I agree I just tried to use it for the free 7 day stay they wanted $376 and change for thier """""FREE & DAY STAY """" I would love to get into a class action law suit on these crooks anyone else please comment here for who ever is thinking about a class action contact me my email is [email protected] thank you Ken

lets get these crooks

• Eb
                    ebtransport May 24, 2011

I agree...I have had one for 3 years now and have been unable to use it. There is a cost to have a representative book and make enquiries for you and most of the time you can purchase cheaper yourself on the internet direct with hotels/resorts. I was told I could sell at any time from the agent I purchased from but I cannot find his card to contact him and Grand Getaways have not been helpful in telling me who and how I can sell my membership. In the meantime I am stuck with a Vacation club I cannot use and have to pay a yearly membership fee.

Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club — Mark Biondi

WOW...I thought I'd heard it all until I saw the comment posted by YOU 'Mark Biondi'. I had no...

Coast to CoastBilled for thier services

I found charges from this company appear on my bill when we called them they said it had be authorized over the Internet.By the way their number is [protected] ) for anyone needing to contact them.After fighting with them they reimbursed us, 2 months later it was back.Had to fight with them this time.They insisted there was no more charges even though I was looking at them on my bill.After 3o minuets and a supervisor later, supposably it will be fixed again.

Coast to CoastPoor service

I paid over $2000.00 extra on my vehicle as a recommendation as it was a used car. It's a 2004 Mazda6 GT that had very low miliage, but I was like "What the heck, atleast I will have protection". The cost was based on that fact that my car was manual and fully loaded and I wanted 24 months of coverage and unlimited KM.

I bought the car in Jan 2009 and signed all the papers.

I didn't receive my warrenty package after 2 months. So I called the dealer who told me that they would sent me a copy of what I signed and will contact Coast to Coast Dealer Services Inc to let them know.

A few weeks later I received an envelope with instructions on how to keep my warrenty valid. I had to fill in a form every 5000km or every 3 months. I must maintain the and do my regular services.

So to keep in line and get receipts I took my car to Mr.Lube and Mazda to get services done to it, oil, lube, you name it. Since I bought the car with low mileage (69, 800KM) I didnt think I would have any problems.

Until 1 yr later when my car hit 100, 100KM. I noticed that it was harder to get into gear and would grind. I also noticed that my clutch was slipping. I know that the clutch is my responsiblity so I paid to change it. MR. Transmission did the job for me. This all happened in March 2010 and cost me a bundle of money. When I picked up the car, it was still hard to get into gear, but the clutch was majorly diferent and felt like a new car. I took the car back to Mr. Tranmission who told me that the clutch has nothing to do with the hardness of getting into gears. They check everything again and took if for a ride, came back and told me that their is something wrong with the Syncros. I asked how much that would cost, he asked me if I had any warrenty on the car. I was releived as the cost to do this job would cost me an additional $1500.00.

I parked the car for acouple of weeks and then contacted Coast to Coast Dealer Service Inc on April 23, 2010. This is when everything went down hill and I felt ripped off.

I was told by the agent that Coast to Coast Dealer Service Inc does not cover Syncro's or other internal transmission components.

This is what I paid for:

Unlimited KM

Hi-Tech

Seals and Gaskets

Powertrain Used.

Under the package I PAID. It states that following are covered: (Automatic/Standard) Transmission case/housing, all INTERNAL LUBRICATED parts, torqe converter, modulator valve, but Excludes: all manual clutch/clutch related compenents, flexplate, flywheel, ring gears, linkage and electronic components. Internal electronic engagment transmissions components are covered.

If Hi-Tech is paid for you also get: Tranaxle, Differntial, Transfer Case and Secondary Differential.

Now the rip off part. the Syncor are part of the transmission and it LUBRICATED. It is used to move from one gear to the next removing friction so the shifting is smooth. It in fact SYNCRONIZES the gears.

Coast to Coast Dealer Services states they do not cover this.

I asked for a manager, but was refused on at first. the rep Richard finally stated he would get me a manager.

1 hour later a manager called me back:Terry Bartin of Coast to Coast Dealer Service states the I would have to pay $1000.00 to remove the transmission so that they can sent a person to the shop to see if the Syncro is the real issue. It is is NOT, they will cover the fixing of the tranny, but if it is, then I would have to pay the full cost to fix and replace the parts. He offered to fax me the terms of service again as I never received this part with my Welcome letter. NO WHERE in the terms do it state that it does not cover Syncro's. He states that they do not cover Wear and Tear. I explained again to Terry that the car only had 100, 100KM on it. He rebundeled stated that Syncros, can go any time.

I think that Coast to Coast Dealer Service should have been more specific as to part they do not cover. The used escape tactics to avoid to fix an issue. They offer a warrenty, but then told me that they would not cover a part of the Transmission.

I do not recommend this company and still looking into a Legal Action as their terms of what is covered is not specific and is broad in nature.

I requested that they give me back my money and I was told that they would not give me a Penny back, or even a percentage of the time that was not covered.

This company ripped me off, failed to resolve this matter and work in good ethics.

• Tc
                        t. camlen Jun 13, 2016

Re:
                        Lighthouse Resort and Marina, Isleton, Ca.
                        I recently stayed at this RV park. I paid the extra $9. per day fee for 50 amp service and sewer hookup. The arrangement of the hookups are maybe there is 50 amp and maybe not. Maybe you can back in or maybe you drive in and use long cords and hoses run across your site. The park also has power issues. I didn't get a 50 amp site, in fact I didn't use any power at all. I tried to get a simple refund of the $9.00 per day 50 amp fee but the park refused.
                        Poor park to member customer relations. Coast to Coast can't afford a $27. refund for service not provided.