Subway, Sanger, CA / I am complaining about the food and service

1 775 bethel ave #107Sanger, CA, United States Review updated:

The people that serves us are stupid. I don't what the hell was on my face that they kept laughing. I said I wanted something specific and they would give me the opposite . I brought a copoun WITH me and when they saw it they started laughing their ass off. I don't know why you guys promote stuff if you guys are gonna have employers that give customers what they want. I felt discriminated... subway was one of my favorite places to eat at but after what happened I will NEVER go THERE again and NEVER recommend you.

Ga
Jan 2, 2019

Comments

• To
      7th of Jan, 2019

had a coupon for get two for 11.99 asked for 12 inch spicy Italian and 12 inch meatball I was charged 2.00 extra for cheese garlic bread on the Italian and charged 7.69 for meatball total was 16.41 what happened with the coupon offer and why was I charged extra for bread this happened 1/6/2019 4:30 pm store #3462-0 3150 east pleasant valley Blvd Altoona pa. trans # 1/a250459 my email is weber [email protected] and was treated very bad and I was the dummy I eat at subways at least once week I think I will take my hunger some where else. Also, the price on the sandwiches on the menu board was only $6.99...why was I charged $7.49???