Subway, Sunrise, FL / cashier/sandwich maker being very rude
I went to Subway yesterday located at 10031 sunset strip Sunrise Fl 33322.I ordered a sandwich the person asked me why I was putting black pepper on sandwich because its already in it, I said it was my choice .She then said nothing else to me neither offer me combo, drinks etc but just proceeded to collect my money.She then said to a person she was holding a conversation with "If you were rude I would not talk to you either".I wondered how was I rude for defending why I needed black pepper.I was going to eat in but felt very uncomfortable and left the store.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway 4337, Muskogee, OK - very poor store
- Subway, ARLINGTON - store locked during operating hours
- Subway - refused to honor coupons
- Subway, Seminary - store closing to early.
- Subway, Gateshead, England, Tyne and Wear - food