Subway / bad customer service
We stopped at 1pm for dinner, there were 5 people ahead of us so we were patient and knew they were probably going to be busy because there was a basketball tournament that started in the morning. There were 2 gentlemen working, didn't have name tags that I seen, one was heavier set and one tall thin guy that had tattoo's (no problem with tattoo's just describing them)the heavier gentleman took the orders at first and he was very rude when asking what you wanted and when we said a salad he looked at us and rolled his eyes, preceded to ask hot or cold chicken and when we said cold he threw the 2 pieces in the bowl and stomped away for a min. His attitude, facial expression and throwing veg in the bowl was rude. When he made the sandwich he squirted the sauces (a large amount of 2 sauces) very sloppy . his coworker took over making the rest of the sandwiches the rest of the customers ordered because he disappeared in the back doing prep work on food I guess. The guy with the tattoo's was awesome with taking, making wrapping and taking the money while the other guy was in the back. This guy ran about 15 ppl through by himself with courteous customer service even though they were very busy. I believe instead of the guy rolling his eyes and being so rude he maybe should have called a supervisor to have extra help come in with the bball tournament. I will not take my business there if the heavier set guy is working. His partner did excellent.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.