Steers / rib burger
The service today regarding the special as advertise on tv (Rib burger for r10.00) was a total disaster. I spend more than 2hours to search for a steers that I actually could get a rib burger and every where around faerie glen (Pretoria) it was sold out. My question is: how do you advertise a campaign like this word wide without having enough food for everybody?
Never the less my manager was even more furious because our lunch ti'me is 30minutes only. I had to apologise and feel that if there was enough food prepared for everybody this problem would not have occurred.
I need a voucher to make up for this inconvenience and know that i'm not the only one that's unhappy regarding today's experience. Kindly contact me via e-mail: [protected]@bestmed.co. Za. I'm working in a call centre and therefore request communication/feedback via e-mail please.
More Steers Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service 
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger 
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service 
- Steers - bad food/service 
- Steers - quality & service 
- Steers - cold food and no customer service
- Steers - cold food delivered
- Steers - pita burger or so called
- Steers - steers rib burger
- Steers - bad service