Steers / rib burger

South Africa Review updated:

Good day
The service today regarding the special as advertise on tv (Rib burger for r10.00) was a total disaster. I spend more than 2hours to search for a steers that I actually could get a rib burger and every where around faerie glen (Pretoria) it was sold out. My question is: how do you advertise a campaign like this word wide without having enough food for everybody?
Never the less my manager was even more furious because our lunch ti'me is 30minutes only. I had to apologise and feel that if there was enough food prepared for everybody this problem would not have occurred.

I need a voucher to make up for this inconvenience and know that i'm not the only one that's unhappy regarding today's experience. Kindly contact me via e-mail: [protected]@bestmed.co. Za. I'm working in a call centre and therefore request communication/feedback via e-mail please.

Ve

Comments

• Si
      Jun 13, 2012

I agree with Vennesa
    my wife went to Pine slopes Shopping centre in Fourways at 10:00 am to buy rib burger specials - no stock
    we went there AGAIN at about 7:30 pm - a notice on the window stating "No Stock"
    how can Steers run a country wide promotion if they have NO STOCK - you are not allowed to advertise if you can't deliver
    i will NEVER supports steers again !!! Hope they go belly up !!
    Siegmund Visser