Steers / re-heated food from yesterday or older

United States Review updated:

Last year, I took my wife, kids & in-laws to Grand West. We had a great time, but we unfortunately couldn't say the same about the food at Steers. I got a luke-warm burger that was obviously heated up from the day before (possibly even the week before!). I asked the rest of the people in our group, and they all agreed that their food was equally as bad. I politely told the manager that my burger tasted old (the beef patty only), and she kindly agreed to give me another one for free. I was let down again when I tasted that the new burger was another 're-heated burger from last week', just warmed up for longer. I threw the half-eaten burger in the bin and vowed not to eat there again. A few months passed and then a couple of months ago, my colleague offered me half of his Wacky Wednesday burger for lunch (bought from the Pinelands branch). It was awesome! My faith in Steers quality had been restored once again! However, it was short-lived when this evening, my wife bought Steers for our family for supper (from the Parklands branch), and once again, the food was dry, tasteless and a complete let-down.

In the future, I will try my best to avoid the Steers outlets.

Ak

Comments

• Kh
      May 29, 2014
    Steers Cnr Rabie & Republic - Bad customer service
    Steers
    Randburg
    South Africa

On sunday the 26th may 2014, i went to the steers at about 20h45 and found the steers closed however there where people inside the shop. Tried to enquire on why the shop was closed since it was 20h45 and the sign on the door indicated that they closed at 21h00 but was ignored and told i can tell the shop owner if i wanted to, i requested to speak to the manager since i was not impressed with the attitude but the person who came to see me as a manager told me they were closed and if i had a complain i should call their toll free number. I was really disturbed by the attitude that these employees displayed on that day.

How can i be assisted? I want these employees to know how they should treat a customer.