Steers At Squaresignmidstream / slow service, bad processes
I have just returned from ordering 5 cups of filter coffee at the Midstream Steers. Waited 15 minutes.
Staff took the order and filled the cups in-between taking and filling orders for other customers. No problem with this process but 2 cups of coffee stood cooling while she waited for the milk to heat up. Having filled the cups, she then proceeded at tortoise pace to search for stirrers and sugar packets. Could she not have done this while waiting for the milk/coffee to heat?
I won't return to Steers for snacks and drinks for my stafff. There are other options.
More Steers At Squaresignmidstream Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service 
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger 
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service 
- Steers - bad food/service 
- Steers - rib burger 
- Steers - service very bad
- Steers - steers dainfern square
- Steers - unhelpful store manager
- Steers - macon and cheese combo and jalapeno and cheese chicken burger and the cheesy chips
- Steers Vredendal Mall - providing food with bare hands