Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / steak n shake's incident report #: 1424326. your reply to this incident report was just not satisfactory to me.

1 Concord, NC, United States

TO: STEAK and SHAKE: Thank you for answering my complaint in a timely matter by telling me you are attempting to address my issue... However, it pains me that you never once said, you hope I give Steak and Shake ANOTHER try. This makes me feel like you do not care one way or the other if I come back as a customer or not. Your response is just a FORM LETTER to try and make me feel satisfied.

Myself and the rest of my party were IGNORED and could not get even a drink delivered to the table. One person was in severe HYPOGLYCEMIA and I made it clear to someone and asked for crackers and sweet tea...No one care enough to take my issue on my daughter serious.

Sad very SAD. Thanks for making me feel like a welcoming customer. If this keeps up with other people, you will never be able to stay in business.

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 noreply wrote:

01/09/2019
KATHY ANDERSON
46 HALLS WAY
WHITE OAK, NC 28399

Dear KATHY ANDERSON

We are very sorry that your 12/11/2018 visit to the Steak n Shake in Concord NC did not live up to expectations and are grateful to you for telling us about it. If people like you did not bring these matters to our attention, we would never be able to fix them.

We have forwarded your comments to the appropriate District Manager and Director of Operations so they can address the issue with the store management.

If you have any further concerns in the future, please share them with us. Our goal is to continuously improve the Steak n Shake experience and to keep you as a regular guest.

Sincerely,