Steak 'n Shake

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Steak 'n Shakefood and shakes

I waited a whole 40mins at their drive thru. I asked for no pickles I still got it. I got 2 free shakes for my wait time but yet didnt get my cookies. All the shakes were melted and not even marked to know which one was which. I asked for 2 separate bags and I didnt get it and my fries were not cajun like I asked. All the food was thrown in the bag. I seriously never complain about anything but this was beyond ridiculous.

Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesservice

I have been sitting at steak and shake drive thru from 11:40pm to 12:38am. I was told several times to wait 5-7 minutes in drive thru. Worst service I have received! This place needs mystery shoppers or someone from corporate to pay a visit. Please fix this issue, this is the second time I went through this in one week. Two time in one week with the same problem. Very unprofessional!!

Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesservice

On 23 Jan 2019, at about 1929 I left the Steak'n Shake (7101 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32818) because I'd been waiting since 1908 for my order. The to-go order was 2 triple cheeseburgers with fries and was cooked by 1908 (shortly after I ordered them). The cook placed them for the next man to put the condiments and vegetables on... but there they sat while the second man waited on everyone else's orders (even those that came in after me). I estimated that after over 20 minutes, my burgers would be a bit cool, if not cold, and the man could see me as I was at the counter waiting for them.
      Also, I don't know if is was to do with me or not, but he seemed to be laughing a bit when he looked my way. That could have been a coincidence, even as I was white and those that were being waited on before me were not, even as he was not. Again, this might have been coincidence, and it might not have been. I just know that after 20 minutes waiting for burgers that were just left to sit there after being cooked, I was not about to take them.
      I told the cashier that I didn't want them any more, explained why and asked for my money back. After that, I traveled a bit further to go to a Burger King. My daughter was feeling ill and wanted the triple cheeseburgers from Steak'n Shake, but after I explained, she opted for the double Whopper instead. If this is the level of service, I believe I will continue to go elsewhere. I am usually patient, but this was most apparently deliberate on the employee's part (again, not the cook).