Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / service
I attempted to visit your Ireland Rd, South Bend IN store on Saturday 10/20/18 at approximately 6:30. I only intended on oredering a burger and fries, as my wife was working. Upon arriving, I noticed signs posted on the drive through menu indicating the restaurant was short staffed, and wait times may be expected. There were two cars in front of me which took a very long time. By the time I got my turn to order I was sitting there for at least 20 minutes, with no service. The gentleman in the car behind me walked up to my car to ask if I had had ordered. At that point the the drive through lady said ina nasty tone that she would be with me when she could, and that they only had two cooks. At that point, with that manner, I chose to drive off and take my business elsewhere. I am an understanding person, and have no problems being cool with situations like this, but when you are just plain rude and waste over o half hour of my time, that's a different story. Management needs to get it together. Once again it was just me. What are you people going to do when a family with kids pulls up and needs service? Certainly something needs to be done.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - cold food/long wait/filthy