Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / maryland heights and creve coeur, mo, locations need to be closed

1 12607 Dorsett Road, Maryland Heights, MO *AND* 13426 Olive Blvd, Chesterfield MO, Maryland Heights, MO, United States

I MISS THE BURGERS & SHAKES. What's happening to Steak N Shake a long beloved restaurant has gone down the toilet and NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE! There are SO many complaints on our subdivision's Nextdoor website about 2 of our local stores, God only knows how many others there are. Is anyone listening? Why die a slow death? If nothing is going to be done to restore and clean up these restaurants close them down! The last time I went I had called in an order for pick up. Waited 30 min after the time they said it would be ready, the manager's shirt was filthy, green snot was visible from his nose, the floor and counters were absolutely nasty. I left before I got my food and was given a gift certificate which I will never use because unless something drastic is done to clean up their act I, and many others, will not be going back!

Pe