State Bank Of India / credit card

India Review updated:
I am not able to login in the sbi credit card site.
Whenever I tried to login to this site for credit crad bill payment, I have to suffer a lot and I have to spend a lot of time and energy.

This is one of the biggest service provider in credit card field, in india, so this is not expected at all from their end.

Comments

De
  19th of Jan, 2008
Dear Sir,

My ATM card No: 10598355436 and my mother, Shikha Dey's ATM Card No: 10598392847 was pickpocketed on 19th January in kolkata. 20th January being a Sunday,all known brances are closed. We are really perturbed as we cannot reach the concerned officials of SBI & inform them of the pickpocket.

I am sorry to say but the web-sites of SBI is in real sorry shape. All the contact numbers given there never work.

My number is 9830219172. If possible please do call at this number & tell us that you have blocked our Account, so that the account could not be clean swiped.

Thanks & regards,
Debojit Dey
As
  18th of Feb, 2008
This is to inform you that I Ashish Aggarwal is holding a credit card with account Number 4384 5999 1330 1163 in my name of your bank with this I have been also issued a add on card in the name of Smt Pushpa Johri. Both the cards are now blocked from 10th December, 2007.

In the January, 2008’s monthly statement which I had received after repetitive request to your customer care officers, I saw that 4 transactions shown in the statement have not been done by me or the add on card holder. These 4 transactions have wrongly been credited to my account . The transactions I am talking about are as follows:

S no Transaction date Posting Date Details Amount
1. December 01, 2007 December 03, 2007 ClearTrip Travel Services , Mumbai Rs. 6830
2. December 01, 2007 December 03, 2007 ClearTrip Travel Services , Mumbai Rs. 5726
3. December 01, 2007 December 03, 2007 ClearTrip Travel Services , Mumbai Rs. 8222
5. December 02, 2007 December 04, 2007 Yatra Online(P) Ltd Rs.7223.25

Again to reconfirm that I Ashish Aggarwal has not carried out the above mentioned transactions via my card having account number 4384 5999 1330 1163. Please revert back the unnecessary amount totaling to Rs. 28001.25 .

Please note I have already made complete payments for all the valid transactions done by me as guided by your customer care Officer. Amount of Rs 800 was paid on 1st January, 2008 which is being reflecting in my account .

All the Balance amount left to paid according to you is under dispute. I am not going to make any further payments for the balance amount which is Rs. 28001.25 which is under dispute and which is for the transactions which I have never done. This has been confirmed from the merchant who has billed the amount.

Please note these transactions were for some air tickets booked via the mentioned travel portals. You can also confirm that there air travel were not done by me, any of my known persons. I had even requested the travel portals to cancel those tickets, but they said that this payment has already been cleared may be by mistake by your Banker which is HSBC in my case.

If these transactions are result of some cyber crime or fraudulent mal practice, then this could have been stopped very easily if you people had taken some action like investigating the issue a bit early or at least after I had informed the bank about this on 9th December, 2007 vis phone to your customer care officer.

For any more information if required, my contact number is : 09891100777
Email Id is : xs2ashish@yahoo.com

You can check my credit history that I have always made the payments on time, so please check the transactions and revert back the amount as soon as possible.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Ashish Aggarwal.
As
  6th of May, 2008
we are requesting them not to ask insuranse, but they are wantedly asking it again and again.it is a largest head ache in my whole life.i'm going to close my credit card acounts.they are haveing a stupid idea.
Ma
  24th of Jul, 2008
Sir,
I have saving a/c in SBI bank and I have ATM card due to some reason I withdrew all amount from my account and I had ZERO balance for last 12 months and I could not deposit any amount in my account due to financial problem.and now I want to deposit money in my account so I wanted to know how much amount will be deducted from my account after depositing.It will be very kind of you if you will help me out.
Ka
  20th of Oct, 2008
I Kamlesh Kumar (a/c. no. 30196835657) card no. 6220180347700040673 having account with your bank in "New market branch Patna"; beg to state that, i made transaction on the date of 29sep2008
with ICICI bank ATM but unfortunately the amount was not recived and amount was also debt of my account, i had written an application and submitted in my branch office.
The amount was Rs3720.00
please take an action on my problem and help me to escaping this problem aiso please inform me if you take any action against my problem.
My phone no. +919960899589
Br
  7th of Nov, 2008
I am B.Rajeswari from 16, Subburayalu Nagar, Cuddalore - NT, 607002.

My card ends on 4/2008, Ihave not applied for New card, However they sent another card, Which I have no at all Received, refused to receive and asked the post man to return it.

i cut the old card and send it to SBI card mail Box at State bank of india, Thirupathiri Puliyur on August 2008

So at present i have no card at all. But the Sbi card send's me statements till date

State Bank of India [SBI] Logo State Bank of India [SBI]