Sonic Drive IN / sexual harassment and assault

West texas, United States
Phone: 254-826-7777

My cousin who is 17 keeps getting harassed by the manager. She works at the sonic in the city West Texas. She had her cell phone put up and the manager kept grabbing her phone playing " keep away". My cousin then put her phone between her legs close to her private's. He then said what's that going to do. She told him you better not grab my phone. he then grabbed her phone from between her legs and punched her on the left arm leaving bruises. She asked for her phone back and to let her leave. He then have her phone back and and he then punched her on the right arm leaving more bruises. She is afraid to call the day manager because her son is the one that is harassing and assaulting her and is afraid of retaliation from both parties. I am asking that you handle this situation properly or I Officer Rivas can handle it according to the law. If you have any questions you can call me at [protected] or the employee at [protected]. Her name is Kaila Fisher. Thank you for time and consideration. The store number is 6141

Sonic Drive IN