Sonic Drive-In / service
They sure showed Trump that they wouldn't be serving white people today in Arizona! I wasn't happy about it but they sure were. We happen to live in the mostly Hispanic part or Phoenix and are white so this causes problems almost every single day but we are used to it and try not to let it get us down or change the way we feel about others. But today we just flat out got ignored at Sonic and the employees seemed to really enjoy it. We waited 15 minutes with no answer in a mostly empty parking lot (we think there was only one customer there before us).
I contacted corporate and will never spend another dime on them. I will tell my story to everyone that even mentions Sonic. I happen to be in the entertainment business and have contact with thousands of people so I believe I can do my part in hurting them where it counts. I have never dreamed of doing something like what they did to me and my DISABLED wife today. She has a rather happy outlook on life and after that she is determined to get us out of Arizona forever to somewhere that has the same freedoms without the blatant anti-white bias from employees.
Sonic, you think what you did was okay because we are white, but it is as racist as it can be. If you knew me you would feel so ashamed, but then again maybe not.
More Sonic Drive-In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - burgers onion rings and service
- Sonic Drive-In - food
- Sonic Drive-In - service
- Sonic Drive-In - Fries, ice cream, kids meals
- Sonic Drive-In - corn dogs