Sonic Drive-In / rip off advertising
You have a picture and a price on the order board, when you order what is on the board in the picture you try to rip people off by up charging for items.
Example #14 has a breakfast burrito, tots and iced coffee. The board says 4.99. When you order exactly what's you have shown in the picture there is a .70 up charge for the coffee.
That is not right doing people that way. You are taking advantage of the consumer. Then they showed me the not legible print about specialty drinks in the upper corner. What a public rip off. Shame on sonic for leading people to believe there getting what's in the picture and up charging them.
More Sonic Drive-In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic drive in - working for sonic! 
- Sonic drive in - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic drive in - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In Pleasanton, Texas - cherry limeade - missing fruit
- Sonic Drive-In - the gravy
- Sonic Drive-In - curbside service
- Sonic Drive-In - wrong product in order.
- Sonic Drive-In - hotdog fries drinks