Sonic Drive In / product
I went to sonic today, wanting to get a sonic blast with extra Reese's and a strawberry milkshake for my mother. A few minutes laterm the carhop arrives at my car with a strawberry milkshake filled to the rim, and my sonic blast with Reese's and whipped cream on top. If you have ever gotten one of these, you know that the blast usually comes up above the rim of the cup into the clear top. Not today! Today my blast was double cupped and was only half way full- even with the whipped cream on top. I pressed the order button again, but instead of ordering another rip off item, I asked them if there was some reason why my blast was half-way filled with ice cream. She said they would have someone right out. I told them to forget it. I wanted them to know of their mistake, but I didn't want spit in my food. I mean, c'mon, if they wanted to save money, they could stop putting an empty cup under everything I order and GIVE ME MY ICE CREAM!!! argh!
More Sonic Drive In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - store closing before time
- Sonic Drive-In - employment
- Sonic Drive-In - frito trash and the help
- Sonic Drive-In - service
- Sonic Drive-In - hair was on my burger and there was mayo on it when I said no mayo.