Sonic Drive-IN / employee
I went to my local sonic in Manchester, Tennessee during happy hour after school. I was prepared to wait longer than usual because it was during happy hour. 10-15 minutes passes and I'm still waiting. Finally I see a girl by the name of Alisha standing behind my stall menu for at least 3 or so minutes and she finally passes to where I can see her and places her cell phone in her back pocket. That is NO way to handle customers by making them wait even longer because she needed to check a snapchat. Inexcusable.
More Sonic Drive-IN Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive IN - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive IN - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive IN - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic Drive IN - payroll 
- Sonic Drive-IN - poor management
- Sonic Drive-IN - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-IN - not taking my money 
- Sonic Drive-IN - service
- Sonic Drive IN - rude waitress!