Sonic Drive-IN / cleanliness of the entire structure

Canton, TX, United States

I live in Canton, Tx. the Sonic Drive In is fairly old and appears to be falling apart. The signage is dirty, the drive thru window is filthy and doesn't open or close correctly, the trash cans are always running over onto the ground and they are disgusting. The last time I ate food from this particular drive-in I got food poisoning and within 2 hours was very sick. The uniforms of the employees are always stained and unprofessional looking. It is not uncommon for me to hear cursing in the background when at the window. I go through Sonic every morning of the work week and get a tea to take to work so I am a customer of Sonic but I will NOT order food there. I have heard more than a few times that there is a major drug problem with most of the employees there and if you go by there on a daily basis you can tell that most of them have some kind of a hangover. In my opinion the Sonic in Canton needs a complete overhaul structurally and employee wise. This is the 1st time I have ever filed a complaint but this business is an eye sore and has a poor reputation among our community. Please address at least some of these issues.

Lh