Sonic drive in / employees

1 715 Tenaha st.Center, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 936-598-9110

The sonic here in Center, T has signs up everywhere advertising that they are open 'till midnight. I've been to sonic around 10 pm several times in the last 4 weeks at about 10 pm and I'm told every time that they are closed. There is always kids playing out in the parking lot and never anyone inside. There was one incident it took 10 minutes for anyone to take my order due to them playing around in the parking lot. I have brought this to the store managers attention and obviously nothing has been done about it because it continues. Please can something be done about this? Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Winter Ogeda

Comments

• Lu
      24th of May, 2010

Wow. I'm sorry about that. At my sonic lets just say they are way more strict... Would have a heart attack if they heard that someone had that experience at our store. Maybe try calling in and talking to the general manager about it or even ask for the district managers number and get those people fired. Sonic obliviously doesn't need them. I'm sorry you had that experience.

24th of May, 2010

Tell the idiot that is asking you if you want to get your change back that if you did not want your change back you would have told them to keep the change, or better yet, let them keep the change and insult them by claiming it is their tip.(this if it is a small amount)