SnapFish / e-mails threatening to close my account
I originally had HP photo, for free, as I purchased an HP machine in the early 2003. Then HP sold off to Snapfish. Then Snapfish came 'free' (it had always been to be before as HP Photo) to Comcast users. Then I moved and they would NOT let me change my account info. Not only that, I can no longer download my photos as I could with HP Photo, and if I do, they're half the size as I uploaded. This is 2008, and Snapfish took over in 2005. WHY they won't let me change something as simple as my e-mail address, who knows!
On 11/2/08 I received an e-mail from Snapfish telling me that if I don't 'purchase' something from them that they are going to close my account. Yes, the account with them I had no choice in, and that I have no ability to change. I immediately responded asking them why do I have to purchase, and if they're really going to close it. I asked that they send my my library on CD so they can close my account.
I have gone through (2) computers and ALL my photos are on that account. I would be DEVISTATED if they closed it; it's bad enough I can't retreive them without them looking like a postage stamp! My lesson learned by not making my own back-up, but shame on them for 'threatening' me with these e-mails when they don't even have the courtesy to respond. As far as I know, in one week I won't be able to access my last 5+ years of photos!
DO NOT USE SNAPFISH!
More SnapFish Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily
- SnapFish - photo book/free credits.
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working
- SnapFish - family christmas calendar - photos didn't print on one of the pages