Having problems with Snapfish?

Snapfish reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 19, 2006. The latest review Delay in delivery was posted on Jul 12, 2021. The latest complaint wrong prints received was resolved on Dec 01, 2014. Snapfish has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 73 reviews. Snapfish has resolved 18 complaints.

Snapfish Customer Service Contacts

Thu11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Fri11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Snapfish Customer Service. Initial Snapfish complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Snapfish above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Snapfish. Discuss the issues you have had with Snapfish and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Snapfish Complaints & Reviews

SnapFishDelay in delivery

Order Number: [protected]
Order Date: 01/07/2021
Delivery between: Wed, 07 Jul - Thu, 08 Jul

Sadly the pictures did not arrive until Saturday 10 July.

I ordered these 75 photos of my daughter growing up, so that I could put them into an album to entertain the party on her Wedding Day on 10th July. As they did not arrive I was unable to do this and missed the opportunity. I was very disappointed.

SnapFishPhoto album

My project does not save. I spend hours creating a photo album and then only half my work is saved.

Contacted help who insist it was not happening. I tried all their suggestions. I'm certain I was talking to a robot. Not helpful, and take no responsibility.

This company is cheap but frustrating. There are many problems with the site things don't load or save.

SnapFishHoliday cards

Buyer beware!!! Deceptive business practices

Snapfish advertises a plethora of $1.00 card options which is not true. I put 4 hours of work in creating a christmas card, and only when I got to cart did it tabulate $3.15 per card. Total scam. Turns out you have to order 250-500+ cards (amt. Depends on card) to get the deal. I had to start from scratch with another legitimate company, to get the same basic product, one day delivery, at $.69 per card. I wouldn't order from this company

SnapFishday-205 seq # 18 99609

The picture I provided of my 7 grandchildren weren't that dark,
        Yiu can hardly see their faces it's so dark. I wouldn't send them out this way.
        Can you lighten it or return my money.

Donna Day
        PO Box 153
        White Sulphur Springs, NY 12787

Respond

SnapFishWebsite frozen can not place an order for the sale

I have tried many times today 27 nov 2020 and including now at 10:15 pm to create several gift mugs and complete the project before midnight when the sale ends and the website is frozen and will not allow any data input... Snapfish used to be a responsible and unique place to create personal gifts and now it is terrible and painful to to to use and navigate... This is the third time in the past week I have tried to use your service... On nov 25th I finally got an order placed after doing the chat line 3 times... Since then I have not been able to input any data into your software... Today I have tried 3 times and presently can not use your frozen website... What can you do to correct this problem?

Jan Bales

SnapFishShipping

Snapfish doesn't care whether or not you get your product on time. So long as they get paid and ship out your product, they could care less. When your product does not arrive on time, don't expect to call Snapfish customer service and have them overnight your repeated order. That won't work… They are unwilling to help. Last time I order from Snapfish… You'd be wise to take it to your local CVS or Walgreens.

Respond

SnapFishlost work after saving successfully

Please use chrome or firefox. Don't lose all your work like I did! I spent two days and 15 hours creating a photo book. I hit the save button every 15 minutes. When I hit "purchase book" a spinning circle came up and the screen froze. When I went back into my projects, my book was gone. I called customer service and they told me they couldn't find it. I realized that I was never getting "saved successfully messages" and thought it had been a log in error. I spent the next day recreating it, another 8 hours, I made sure to see the message "saved successfully", which I did see, 30 or more times. However after 8 hours I logged back in and not a single page of work had been saved!!! I lost 30 pages of completed work for the second time. I called customer service and all they could say was they had problems with safari browser and explorer. They recommended to use firefox or chrome. I wish I had been told that the first time! Or put a warning on your site. I wasted over 24 hours of my time creating work that was completely lost!

Respond

SnapFishonline help is a joke

I have been on the phone 3 different times for well over an hour each time trying to figure out a simple task and they can not listen or help they keep saying oh I see so you are trying to order photos I said did you not listen I can order photos im trying to figure out why it wont let me add the time stamp on them oh I see and then they repeat what they said before. You ask for a manager and they get on and are dumber then the first person. The last person named ann refused to give me her id # and said I can give you your order number with it I said duh I have that thank you. I asked her to repeat what I said and she admitted that she didnt listen to me about the date stamp. Snapfish is a damn joke! I have turned them in to the better business bureau.

SnapFishphotos

On November 7 I received a communication from you that my purchase was sent.
                  My purchase was 2 simple photos.
                  Today in November 19th and I have not received them.
                  can you find my ordered [protected] and send it to me or issue a refund

Gerald E Daigler, M.D.
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

the address which was requested is
                  960 Swallow ave Unit 301
                  Marco Island, Fl 34145

I have not had this problem with your company in the past and expect you to honor the order.

Respond

SnapFishno help on the customer service line. a lot of excuses no resolve.

I placed an order for a canvas print and another order for simple 4X6 prints. My canvas was mailed to the wrong address and sent back to the sender. I contacted Snapfish to resolve. They fixed the order and send that they would resend the canvas. I asked about my 4X6 photos. They said that they had not been sent yet and that they have the correct address. I received my canvas within 5 days. I am still waiting for my 4X6 photos. It has been 8 days. I contacted Snapfish and they had a million excuses about changing the address. The address was already correct. They then proceeded to tell me that the photos will arrive within 10 days. They gave me a delivery date which they said that I should have received an email for, I have no email with a delivery date. Why is it taking Snapfish 18 full days to full fill simple 4X6 photos?

I got the run around on the phone when I asked to speak to a manager and asked if I could have the shipping charges removed from my bill. The customer service person hung up on me. I am a teacher in a school and have used Snapfish for classroom items three times and two of those three times have been nothing but trouble. I will not recommend this company to anyone. Terrible to do business with and even worse to try and get some help.

SnapFishdeleting photos and projects

Contrary to what is promised on the snapfish site - they do not "store" your photos or projects. In the FAQ section - it states that it offers "unlimited storage". However, arbitrary deletion of both uploaded photos and created projects is commonplace (Even for customers that order on a monthly basis). Do not count on this site for anything other than an immediate printing of a project and/or photo. Trying to go back and reorder projects or photos that were uploaded just 6 months prior shows that they are gone from your account. Many other sites allow you to download a copy of your created photo books and projects, so at least you have a saved copy on an external device. Although snapfish leads you to believe they keep your photos and projects - they do not. Lesson learned - wont be relying on this online site in the future.

Respond

SnapFishpurchase delivered to incorrect address, ignored by snapfish

I ordered a photobook from Snapfish and it was delivered to a completely different address. I entered 14 Queen St, and the item was delivered to 14 Clyde St and signed for by a resident at that address (complete stranger). On my order confirmation the delivery address is 14 Queen St, so I know that the mistake is not on my part. I have also lodged a missing parcel inquiry, and have had no contact at all from Snapfish. I also started a live chat with Snapfish, again no reply.

Terrible service, will never use Snapfish again as I cannot trust that I would receive purchases. No response from Snapfish when things go wrong. I do not want my photos being sent to strangers, as occurred with this order.

Respond

SnapFish — I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily

hi I Mr Patel, I have issue with snapfish photo company i didn't order and by mistaken wrong process and i...

London

SnapFishphoto book/free credits.

My experience with snappish was, to say the least, disappointing,
                          unintuitive and awkward.
                          Having multiple options, prices and discount schemes thrust upon you
                          When trying to create a photo book it was confusing and frustrating and you quickly lost track of what your offer was and were led to an "only 19.99 to pay" sort of scenario!
                          I feel that Snapfish offered free or discounted options that were then so frustratingly awkward to accomplish that the claimant just gave up out of pure disgust!
                          I'm sure someone made a fair chunk of cash on their "you've won a prize" McDonlads Monopoly game!

David Robinson.

SnapFishdelivery / customer service

I spent a lot of time creating a book to send to my husband for his first Fathers Day. He unfortunately is in a correctional facility which made the delivery of the item that much more important.
                            I contacted the correctional facility a week after it was delivered in which they confirmed it was not received. I contacted Snapfish and they politely offered to send another one free of charge. I expected explained that it could only be sent via USPS and it had to have his name on it.
                            I contacted the correctional facility again & they advised they still have not received it but they did get something twice but it had no name on it. I contacted snapfish again and was told they would forward my info to the shipping department and I puke have to wait for an email. 3 days later I received that email & all it said was they are unable to ship to that address, I replied but have yet to get a response so I called snapfish directly.
                            The customer service rep had no explanation and was quick to just cancel my order so I asked for a manager. After being on hold for 15 mins waiting for a manager Roland answered. He informed me that it was not that they couldn't deliver to the address but that the warden must not have approved the delivery... really?? First of all the warden does not go thru the mail and accept or refuse, second I have already contacted the mail room and they confirmed they would accept the package and 3rd why couldn't Snapfish look at the returned package where it will clearly identify why it was returned.
                            I am extremely disappointed in the lack of concern regarding the importance of this order and the unwillingness to investigate the reason why it was returned. Even the manager didn't want to spend to much time trying to help. In the end the book was delivered to my personal house and since any package sent to my husband has to come from a 3rd party vendor ( I can't send it) I guess he will get it in 3 years when he gets home. Thank you Snapfish

Respond

SnapFishcustomer service with card design not working

On Monday, March 12, I created a Snapfish project to order graduation announcements for my son. I used a Snapfish design template and created an announcement my son and I were both very happy with. The thumbnail of the completed project looks perfect. However, when I click on the thumbnail to review and/or edit my project, a portion of the design disappears. The design has 2018 in large font at the bottom of the design, overlaying the photo. On top of 2018 is text with my son's name and school. The 2018 disappears. I tried creating a new version using the same design, and it happened the second time as well. I tried viewing in 2 different browser environments with the same experience in both. I spent time with chat support that evening. They were unable to correct the issue and escalated my case to Tier 2 support. I received an email from Tier 2. They are going to forward the case to the appropriate team to fix the issue, and in the meantime I was asked to choose a different design and place my order. I expect more out of Tier 2. I chose this design for a reason. I was okay if they needed to fix it, but I was given no details on how/when this would be fixed and instead told to order something different.

customer service with card design not working
                              customer service with card design not working

Respond

SnapFishfamily christmas calendar - photos didn't print on one of the pages

Beware of using snapfish: Horrible Customer Service. Will not ever use them again. Upon further review, I now see that they have a lot of complaints against them. It's too bad because our family has used Snapfish for many years, but will never use them again! They messed up our Christmas calendar order - the pictures on one of the months weren't there. They are saying it is our fault.

When the last person in our family put their pictures on the calendar, they double checked the calendar and all of the pictures were there! Two other people double checked the calendar to make sure it was complete.

At first they told us that they would reimburse us for all but the the postage which was $90.00 - They admitted that it was their fault the first time that Amy called. They could see the pictures and didn't know why they didn't print.

The reimbursement never came. When Amy double checked back bacause my mom's credit card was never reimbursed, Snapfish changed their tune and said that it was our fault...that the pictures were never there - that we had never added them.

• Updated by Audrey Lou · Jan 08, 2018

The calendars shipped to our mother - Jeannette Kangas - 54890 Old County Road, Calumet, MI 49913
                                    and they were put on my mother's credit card. My sister Amy Pietila called in the problem and spoke with Snapfish representatives.

SnapFishterrible

They stopped working hard. Stopped trying to be the best of the best.
                                  To me, it is sad because I have been their loyal customer.
                                  Last two times I got poorly performed items and thought that I had to stop using this company. And also because their customer service had offered nothing to make me feel better when I received those terrible photos. Obviously, it was their fault, but I feel terrible they care nothing about me and the service they provided :(

SnapFishwaste of time

I am very disappointed. I wanted to create a book with lots of photos, selected 200, the most favorite ones and decided to put them in one book working on their website. I was doing this for two weeks because I didn't have enough time to do it faster. Each time I saved the work in my profile, and I did it the last time, I am absolutely sure. But when I returned to work next morning, my project was simply gone!!! This was the frustration of the year! My all job was done for nothing!! It's all because of their baggy website!

SnapFish — shipping charges

Today (Aug. 29, 2017), the Snapfish charge for basic shipping on a small order is $1.99. Yesterday, it was 99...