Having problems with Lifetouch?

Lifetouch reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 27, 2007. The latest review Unacceptable school pictures was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint kindergarten pictures at lincoln elementary was resolved on Oct 23, 2019. Lifetouch has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 178 reviews. Lifetouch has resolved 16 complaints.

Lifetouch Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 736 4753 (School K-12 - United States)
+1 800 653 3373 (Preschool - United States)
+1 800 736 4775 (Prestige - United States)
+1 800 736 4761 (Yearbooks - United States)
+1 800 244 4373 (Sports - United States)
+1 800 505 9496 (Commencements - United States)
+1 888 313 1746 (Church - United States)
+1 800 597 6453 (JCPenney Portraits - United States)
+1 866 457 8212 (School K-12 - Canada)
+1 888 676 1647 (Prestige - Canada)
11000 Viking Dr., Ste 400 W
Eden Prairie, Texas
United States - 55344-7242
For School Portrait Questions, Mailing Address
Attn: School Photography Requests & Reorders, P.O. Box 46993, Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Canada
1410 Mountain Ave. Suite 1, Winnipeg, MB R2X 0A4

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lifetouch Customer Service. Initial Lifetouch complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lifetouch above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lifetouch. Discuss the issues you have had with Lifetouch and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lifetouch Complaints & Reviews

LifetouchUnacceptable school pictures

I paid for quality professional pictures that I could have taken better myself. Your employee/contractor took my child's picture with his winter jacket on. Your company is supposed to be creating memories for families. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Don't your employees/contractors take pride in their work? I will not accept the inadequate service that you provided. I will not longer trust you with my family's memories. So you have lost a loyal customer and I will be sure to tell everyone I know of my experience.

• Be
      Beverly DeLong Apr 20, 2021

I agree, hopefuly you got this taken care of and it was made right. I am looking to contacting them in the morning with the same situation. my kids bird finger was posed very very odd i should say...she said the man made her do it.

LifetouchNever received pictures and horrible customer service

My two children took school pictures with life touch. I purchased an individual package for each child however paid for it in the same transaction. It's been over three months since they have taken pictures. I received my daughters pictures back in February, it is now the middle of March and still nothing from my son. When I contacted them they had no file of my sons name or order number etc. After a lot of back-and-forth between the school and life touch I did a live chat which had horrible horrible horrible customer service, didn't empathize not one bit and finally stated they will ship the pictures to my home. When I Advised Kristal (the person I was chatting with) of the horrible customer service her response was "sorry for the inconvenience". First and last time I will be ordering pictures from this company and hopefully I even receive my sons pictures.

Lifetouchenlargements not received

The last couple of picture days for my children I've taken the time to order ahead online. The envelope arrived at school in about twice the number of weeks they said it would take and I only got a proof sheet not the pics I ordered. It's possible to get a person on the phone who is nice, but the phone menu is maddening. The only record of my order is the confirmation email. I have an account online, but even though there is a page with "previous orders" only the amount of the order is recorded, not the details of the package I asked for. They seem to be the only game in town and they are not very good.

LifetouchPhoto order purchased/not received

This is the absolute worst company!
        I've placed a school picture order on 12/17 and haven't received it yet. Apparently, there is no way to track it, they tell me. Another order has been placed. Who knows if that is even coming? Right now, I am out $111 and have no photos and no clue if they are ever arriving.

My main concern is that this company has no way of tracking the photos, even though on their FAQs page, it says they do. Doesn't make any sense. You place the order and then wonder if they are coming.

LifetouchSchool pictures

I ordered pictures almost two months ago. I still have not received them. But they certainly took my money. I tried to call and live chat multiple times but landing on hold on hours. And suspiciously get a message that phones are down. So they have been down for two months ? Really? Im so frustrated that I'm about to file a theft charge on them. I want a refund. Because its ridiculous.

LifetouchMiddle school photos

Good afternoon. My son had photos done at Lanier Middle School. I have received the photos and your machine cut them wrong, so part of the photo is cut off. I have tried for 3 weeks to call, and have held for over an hour each time. I have tried chat with no luck. I have pressed 1 to have you call me back, and you never do. Please contact me so that I can get these photos sent out to family for Christmas. I paid way too much for these to have this much trouble contacting your office for help.

You can reach me at the below:
            [protected] Ashley Correll
            [protected]@yahoo.com

Photo ID - EVTPXP3C2

LifetouchPictures I received

Tried to order 3 separate pictures for my daughter, my son, and my niece. All 3 packs came in with 2 of them saying my sons and my nieces name and grade on them. Trying to reach anybody by phone or live chat is almost impossible. Completely unacceptable for the amount of money you pay for these. I'm not sure what to do now with not being able to reach anybody. My daughter was super excited only to be let down when she seen the names and grades on the pictures. Well done lifetouch!!!

Pictures I received

LifetouchSchool photos purchased, not delivered

Paid for school pictures for all three of my kids. Received two out of three. Did not receive my daughter photos. Attached is the confirmation of payment received.

School photos purchased, not delivered

LifetouchSchool pictures

The school pictures are really bad for the past 2 years. Moreover the prints are not coming on time even when ordered before they are taken. We were not sure how the pictures were so didn't go for the retake and the pictures came disgusting. Very bad experience with Lifetouch. The quality is also very bad for the money we are paying. These pictures are taken so that they will be remembered for ever and can be shared with the family. How can we do this with these bad quality pictures. Moreover the pictures are taken almost at the end of the day when kids are tired.

Oct 19, 2020

Lifetouch — Delivery of items ordered

I can't even contact this company as they are either closed when their hours state they are open, or the...

LifetouchMy daughter's pictures would like to have them re-token

For picture day I done my daughter's hair it was put up in the front well on the side picture lady took her hair down and made her put her hair practically all on the side of her face so you can't really see her face that good all you see is hair I don't appreciate that lady touching my daughter's hair especially when I fixed her hair that morning so yes I would appreciate it if we could somehow get her pictures taken again I would really appreciate it cuz I was wanting to get them this year because this is her last year in middle School

My daughter's pictures would like to have them re-token

LifetouchPictures

My pictures of my grandkids were taking September 13 2020 i have waited over a month for these pictures after they told me I would receive them 7 to 10 business days ive called customer service twice they gave me to different stories about a delay this last call the customer representative is supposed to resend now they're supposed to come within 5 business days & for the inconvenience they gave me an expired code 3/31/2020 for $25 for my next visit what a company

LifetouchYearbook

We have been waiting for our yearbooks since last Spring! The school says that we parents must complain because "they won't listen to us!" They are crooked thieves. I was on hold forever and the recording kept saying "Your hold time is 28 minutes" for hours! Sickening. I have use every outlet to get a hold of them, but they won't respond to me and the other parents. We are going to get a class action suit going soon.
                        Sincerely,
                        Veronica

• Ra
                            Radmer Nov 17, 2020

This company customer service is TERRIBLE!!! Due to the fact that they have none. No matter what time you call or how long you wait or if you try to chat!! They shouldn't be able to be in service and make money if you cannot help your customers how are paying you!! I wish our schools went with a different company!

LifetouchClass picture

I never received my son's 2nd grade class picture I purchased back in sep 2019. I had to call 4 times inquiring about when i'd receive it. I spoke to different reps and supervisors who would state it would be mailed to me within days. I never received it. I initially started calling them in may 2020 and I was lied to that it would be sent. My final call was on sep 2020 and was told by a supervisor that lifetouch stopped producing the class photo back in aug 2020. So the reps had lied to me that it would be sent when they knew it wouldn't. I never got a refund for the purchase. Shame on you lifetouch!

LifetouchOr pictures of my daughters never received them.

back in February of 2020 I ordered my both of my daughter's school pictures one is in kindergarten the other one is in 6th grade. They took the money off my credit card but I have still not received their pictures. I have tried calling twice and never got an answer. today I checked the mail and I had two big lifetouch envelopes in their got excited open them up and they were empty just a piece of cardboard in a paper telling me to order pictures.

LifetouchCustomer support line (5/6/2020)

My mom waited for over an hour to see when pictures for my sister would arrive. They were taken in February. Someone answered, but whoever it was didn't say a word. For 40 seconds, my mom kept asking if someone was there. Still, no answer. Instead, my mom got a message that said "call failed". She's called again. This time there was a 79 minute wait. "Available 24/7", was said while we waited, but it was not true. We waited for 30 minutes and it said that there was 60 minutes left. Something doesn't add up. We eventually hung up but held our spot in the line, and the call said that we should be contacted in 84-94 minutes. I don't know what type of math is being calculated, but it is definitely wrong. We still have no answer to when the pictures will get here.

LifetouchYearbook

Lifetouch's yearbook site was awfully terrible than other yearbook sites. I wish I could use another yearbook site for our yearbook. The customer service lacks and I wasn't able to get a report back to me, when it said clearly "2-3 business days", in which, it hasn't come back to me yet. It's been 3-4 months since I sent out an email to the company about my complaints, and I never got an email back. Lifetouch's customer service is terrible and I never received any word from them! If the customer service is tremendously outrageous (one of the highest qualities to a company), you can tell that this company is bad.

Mar 03, 2020

Lifetouch / Shutterfly — Digital image

I place my digital order 2/7/20 on LIFETOUCH. 1 week later no digital photos. so I called and they confirm...

Lifetouchcustomer service/photo release

I did an on-line photo request to WalMart for a photo of my parents a number of years old. I could not pick up pictures because I need a photo release and cannot find the release or, after trying for almost an hour, I could TALK to a live person. This photo is for family members due to the death of my father. I need to be able to pick up these pictures today!

Lifetouchmy daughters photos

I ordered and PAID FOR school pictures of my little girl, Eva Carpenter. She is in K-4 at the University Charter School in Livingston Alabama. I received a packet of photos, but it only had 38x10s and one sheet of 5x7s (two 5x7s). I ordered $40 worth of pictures, which was the Deluxe package. I have my receipt still in my emails. I expect to receive the rest of my pictures ASAP. I cannot get any one to answer the phone at Lifetouch. I attached a screenshot of my receipt to the bottom of this message.

my daughters photos

Mary Ann Hansen Jan 08, 2020

I did not receive my full order and attempting to contact them was a nightmare!! They are the worst!