Having problems with Snapfish?

Snapfish reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 19, 2006. The latest review Delay in delivery was posted on Jul 12, 2021. The latest complaint wrong prints received was resolved on Dec 01, 2014. Snapfish has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 73 reviews. Snapfish has resolved 18 complaints.

Snapfish Customer Service Contacts

Thu11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Fri11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Snapfish Customer Service. Initial Snapfish complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Snapfish above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Snapfish. Discuss the issues you have had with Snapfish and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Snapfish Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

SnapFishrefused to print my engagement photos despite evidence that I had the rights to them

I spent hundreds of dollars on engagement photos so I could have pretty pictures of my fiance and I together at my wedding. The photographer sent me high def images for the explicit purpose of printing them- he even said exactly that in an email. I tried to order prints of this online and Snapfish refused to print them. I forwarded the email and everything. They still refused! I have an email stating I own the photos and that the photographer was sending them to me for printing- yet, they refused to print the images. I had paid for expedited processing, because I have to leave for my wedding next week (it's Friday). Despite my expedited order, these [censor] waited days and then told me they wouldn't print them. I gave them the email that says I own the photos and I have the right to print them. This is unacceptable! Further, despite not printing my order, they also didn't refund my money. (I will contest it on my credit card, so don't worry). What a horrible scam site! Do NOT ever do business with them. This was my first and last time working with these [censor].

SnapFishI will not use snapfish ever again!

I have ordered a hardcover photo book from Snapfish as a birthday present for my mother. I spent a lot of money and of course a lot of time creating the book. That was a special day and I wanted to surprise my mom with a special present. Book arrived in a timely manner, but unfortunately it was of a very poor quality. I never expected that and was a bit shocked.
    I tried to get a replacement but they were customer unfriendly and did not want to help. They claimed that they stand behind their products and guarantee high quality.
    Photos were too dark, printing quality was poor and cover was made of a cheap material! They ruined my surprise and I was embarrassed when I gave that book to my mother.
    I will not use Snapfish ever again!

Snapfish Australiapackaging of photos

I have always been happy with Snapfish products and service, I recently ordered a framed print and was very happy with the print and the great value for $9.00. I picked up the framed print from our local Kmart store yesterday 22/1/17. A few days after ordering the framed print I also ordered 116 prints @ 6cents each and paid $12.95 postage as the pick up service was not available for that order. The prints were delivered by Australia Post in a white paper envelope, a third of which was hanging out of my letterbox. I found the package when I arrived home that evening and as it had been raining, the package was wet. I was very disappointed, as I thought for $12.95 postage, that Snapfish would have used a plastic post pack to prevent any damage from rain. The package was received at my Central Coast address last Thursday 19th January

www.snapfish.comthe company changed the software and I lost all my projects because of it

I have used the website www.snapfish.com couple of years and suddenly found out that the company decided to change their software. I have many saved projects on the website and was shocked one day that everything was lost. I emailed the customer services and couple of times I asked to help me and restore it. But the staff was too busy and only one person said that it was impossible. They haven’t even tried to do it. It was so sad and unpleasant.

SnapFishphotos and customer service

I ordered photos, was told when they would arrive, and now have a new shipment date, which is after when they are needed for. I attempted three times to have a live chat and was disconnected each time. There is no working phone number, nor are you able to email them at all, as there are repeated error messages. It is clear their customer service is horrible. I will post on facebook and twitter how awful this company's customer service is. Please do not use Snapfish!

SnapFishprivacy and customer service

I ordered mugs, calendars and prints. Received my mugs right away and have been waiting for the rest of the order. The scheduled delivery has been changed 3 times and then yesterday a stranger finds me on facebook asking me if I live in the town I do and if I order some stuff from snapfish because she received my order! Really nice of her she did contact me but it doesn't change the fact that my personal information has been disclosed to other people along with the pictures of my kids! I wanted to call and complain - of course there is no phone number! So I went online and talked to a person in India who has been repeating 6 times that the order is in transit and nobody could get the order. I have a screenshot of the conversation with the person that contacted me and I sent it to the customer service rep and there was the same comment - that the package will be delivered tomorrow and nobody could receive my package and if i don't get it tomorrow to contact them again. I am really disappointed. I will never use their service again and will advise my friends not to do it either.

SnapFishnon responsive

Made order on either 9-2 or 9-3 2015 and paid for overnight delivery. Was promised delivery by 9-9-2015 which was my daughter's birthday. It is now [protected] and cannot get any response from Snapfish. Calls are not answered. Emails are not answered. No customer representative is available. Their online customer service is manned by non English speaking (as first language) and they are very unhelpful as they merely read from a list of responses, most of which are non responsive to the questions being asked. I would never use them again. They lie; they are non responsive; they merely want your money without providing any service.

SnapFish — wrong prints received

I recently ordered over 500 prints from Snapfish. I really shouldn't have because they're...

SnapFishentire site and payment taken when told it wouldn't be

This website is ridiculous! I tried 5 times over the course of a few days trying to upload photos. Each time it went wrong saying I hadn't uploaded the amount I actually had. And during the uploads they kept failing. Causing it to take hours to finally finish uploading them. When I had finally done it, after 5 different attempts and deleting the app and doing it via the website. I selected the photos and tried to pay, I kept being told my card number didn't exist. So I decided to pay via PayPal. The site then decided to tell me I only had 74 photos so it would no longer allow me to use my code. After hours of frustration I decided to pay With a second code I had. I got all the way to the end to be told there was an error in the processing and I wouldn't be charged. I then instantly got an email from my PayPal informing Me Of this transaction. So I had been charged after the site informed me that I hasn't. I am now waiting to see if I ever recieve any photos. Completely Useless site. Never Use again.

SnapFishe-mail promo code different when entered!

For years I have been with Snapfish. I have spent hundreds of dollars on both the US and the UK sites, and I have gotten many of my family and friends to join as well. I also watch the offers like a hawk to time my purchases. This morning, I received an e-mail promoting $40 off with promo code 40CUSTOM. Here is the copy/paste:

"$40 off 8x11 Custom Cover Photo Books

Relive your favorite moments in a beautiful 8" x 11" Custom Cover Photo Book. Use code 40CUSTOM by 4/30.* "

So I login to Snapfish, deciding that this is worth it, especially since I'd been toying with the idea of printing up books instead of individual prints for a while and this would let me see if I actually liked it or not. I spend the better part of an hour setting up the book and the captions the way I want, and go to the checkout. I enter the promo code and it comes up with the following:

"Promotion code:
                  40% off 8" x 11" custom cover photo books Remove coupon"

40% is a far cry from $40, and I click Live Help to try to sort it out. Some representative on the other line with an unpronounceable name comes on the screen, and I explain my situation. What does he say?

"I'm sorry, the coupon code is for 40% off custom photo books, not $40."

I explain that even so, this is false advertising, and I've only built this book because of the promotional code that was sent to me in my e-mail. There was no follow up e-mail by the time I'd contacted him to correct the mistake (nor is there now for that matter). He sends me links about the 40% off promotion and tells me to read the bottom of the e-mail, and the only thing I could figure that he was trying to get me to read was this:

"8. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time."

I said to him, "So basically you're telling me that you/Snapfish is using an obscure clause to refuse to honor a promotion that is less than 2 hours old?"

What did he say?

"I'm sorry, the coupon code is for 40% off custom photo books, not $40."

Now tell me, is this a droid or an actual person? Why are all the responses so cue-cardish? For crying out loud, I was planning on surprising my Mom with 2000+ pictures printed for her 50th birthday in July, but now, Snapfish is going to completely lose me and everyone that I turned to them. Their customer service is getting worse and worse, and I'm not going to stick with a company that uses an obscure clause to justify scamming their customers with false advertisements, who might then feel that their emotional investment in the creation of the product will make it too difficult to not purchase.

Snapfish have become scam artists. I'm through with them.

• Belleville Apr 29, 2013

We later found out that this gentleman is a broker posing as a buyer of various products. Please don't deal with this individual out of 6th October City Egypt. We have proof if he tries to deny any of the above in writing.

Snapfish Hpfalse offers

Snapfish photo service came preloaded on my computer from hp. I signed up with their service because they were offering "freebies" whenever I uploaded photos. This morning I received an email offering me a free 12"x14" poster print. I have this great shot of a bridge I thought would make a great poster print. I tried to use their offer but a message popped up telling me that the offer was not valid. As a person in the retail business, if any employee does something to upset a customer and does not make good on an offer that employee is terminated. That's what I did to snapfish this morning. After I sent an email to their customer service explaining the situation and removing all my photos I terminated their service from my computer.

Snapfish Indiascamming

I had ordered a few snaps vide order number: [protected]-02p dt.23-10-2011. I recd a msg from then on 24.10.2011 that the order had been completed and mailed via first flight courier (Another scamming organisation to worry about). The tracking no shows that the package has landed at mumbai hub. However, first flight denies receipt of this package. I was very unhappy with the way the courier responded. After my complaint to snapfish these chaps send me a msg that appeared to be nothing more than a cut paste of details sent in earlier mails. The firstflight courier till now has the foggiest idea about the package and I begin to suspect that I have landed on a site that is scamming unsuspecting customers. I am not satisfied by the so-called customer service with snapfish. I will not recommend this service to anyone and suggest that it will be wiser to get this done through the local photo studio. I plan to take this matter to tough consumer forums.

Snapfish Value Pass — monthly charge

I was charged 14.95 per month for a value pass, that I do not remember electing. I have been charged this fee...

Snapfish.comnever order from them

I placed an order through their website two days ago. Did not receive a confirmation email but it was stated in my order history. Today I checked my order history and there was nothing on it. After spending what seemed like two hours on the phone with three of their outsourced customer service agents, they were not able to find my order. First lady told me two accounts were created under one email and that there was an order. She said she will email an order confirmation to me and it should get there in 5-10 minutes. I received nothing. Second lady gave me 20 free credits and said there was nothing else she could do. The third agent is a man and he sent my issue to the technical team who will get back to me within 24 hours.

The first lady that found my order told me that even though I paid for 2 day shipping, the order takes 2-3 days to process and that it won't get there for 5-7 days. Apparently I was under the impression that it takes less than 24 hours to process the order. Silly me.

In conclusion, I placed the order, paid the money (bank statement says so), did not receive confirmation, spent 2 hours on the phone, and now I have to go to the bank and dispute this transaction. I wasted money and I wasted time, and it looks like I might not make my deadline.

Snapfish - Encore Marketingscam

Just noticed a charge for snapfish on my credit card bill. Haven't ordered anything from snapfish since Nov'2010. Called number on the bill about the the charge (identified as snapfish) and told this is a special program charge called value pass for special benefits and discounts- only $14.95/month. I said I never ordered this program, I want a refund and how are you charging me without my authorization. "No problem will cancel and credit your acct". I then started reviewing my previous credit card bills and realized I had been charged $14.95 for months. I didn't notice b/c I had been ordering from snapfish and this charge says snapfish. I then contacted snapfish via live chat and snapfish has no info about value pass b/c that is a separate department. I asked where info about value pass appears on thr snapfish website and the directed me to the encore marketing website and unilaterally ended the chat.

• Gr
                              GreenBlue Apr 13, 2011

I have encountered the same situation. Just realized that this morning about that charge on my credit card. I called encore ( the number on the credit card next to my charge of 14.95 $), started a dispute with my credit card company about that charge, and then contacted customer service/online chat with snapfish. Very disappointed.. i too did not realize that i had been paying for months that charge.. i made the mistake not to double check as I too often purchase on snapfish and never realized that I was charged for something i had never ordered.. as i told the person/customer service on snapfish, they have lost a customer..is there anything we can do to prevent this from happening again? (besides carefully checking credit cards statements..)

SnapFishI unknowingly got charged $14.95 for 10 months for some discount service

To everyone out there! BEWARE of Snapfish VP.
                            I am sending this to anyone I can find to give them a piece of my mind.

Somehow they got me good.
                            They have been changing my credit account for $14.95 for 10 months for some discount service that I never used. I got refunded for 4 months but what a hassle. Beware of Snapfish! I am going back to Walgreens.com and Meijers.com to develop pictures.

They gave me this link which looks like snapfish but they said not really them.

Answer details
                            Topic
                            Snapfish Valuepass - How To Contact

Question
                            How do I contact Snapfish Valuepass?

Answer
                            If you are inquiring about a charge on your billing statement labeled as "Snapfish Vp [protected].95", please follow the instructions below to contact ValuePass to cancel or seek a refund. You may also wish to review this FAQ.

You can contact Snapfish ValuePass toll-free at [protected], Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 9:00 pm ET

You can also contact us by writing to:

Snapfish Valuepass
                            4501 Forbes Blvd
                            Lanham, MD 20706
                            Please include your full contact information (full name, address and phone number) so that we may assist you.

You can also e-mail us with your full contact information at [protected]@encoremarketing.com

How well did this answer your question?
                            1 Thank you for rating this answer!
                            not helpful helpful

I am not sure how I got into this. YOU NEVER GET ANYTHING FOR FREE!
                            I guess I signed up for $10 coupon that got me enrolled.

Forward this to anyone who you think may use Snapfish.
                            I hope that posting here will help someone look at their snapfish billings.

• As
                                ASHIS ROY CHOWDHURY Dec 04, 2012

I am very sorry to inform you that please you change your delivery shipment blue dart because they are received photo from your end on 29-11-12 in kolkata but they are not delivery to me at bally howrah. so please take necessary action from your end
                                From:- ASHIS ROY CHOWDHURY
                                VILL:- SAHEB BAGAN, P.O:- SAMABAY PALLY
                                DIST- HOWRAH, PIN - 711205
                                E.Mail - [email protected], Phon No- [protected]
                                way bill No - [protected]

Snapfishvp — recurring card purchase

Last January I made picture calenders for my family. Since then this company has been taking 14.95 a month...

SnapFish — shipping charges

Snapfish will always, ALWAYS gouge you on shipping charges. A little stack of 20 4x6 photos does not cost $3...

Snapfish.com / Mc2010company has no area to claim prizes.

I won on a Mcdonald's Monopoly game card, went to site, snapfish.com, There is no area on there web site to apply for the prize.

• Lo
                                  lootit Jan 06, 2011

I won a Monopoly Street video game for xbox on the 2010 mc donnalds monopoly game. I claimed it with EA.com. IT's been over two month's of complaint with EA, and they continue to tell me I have missing address and billing information, the last one was that it was being processed yet another associates of EA sent a email requesting my address and billing info. I told them I got a confiramtion of the order and the only way for me to had gotten that was to register through their web site EA.com and provide my information other wise it would not process. I got several transcripts of the chats which shows I provided the information they continue to request. I complaint to MC donnalds playa web site, they have not responded, and it got to the point that my complaints sends me to an error message. I heard many rumors of the sweepstake being a fraud/scam, I'm starting to believe.

• Cr
                                  crystalanna Nov 25, 2010

They can be redeemed if you know where to look. Go the the website and all the way up top click on HELP, that will direct you to the PROMO/COUPONS sections click there, then on pg 2 you will find the Mcdonald's link you need then register.

• Me
                                  mekia Nov 17, 2010

won a prize at mc donalds from snapfish went to website to submit a claim to the prize there was no place to claim the prize

• Ta
                                  Tamara Middleton Nov 16, 2010

Have two tickets for snapfish here are the codes: QJSDJQk8b2vg AND dblhcnl5fjd - NO WAY TO FIND OUT WHAT THE REDEEMABLE PRIZE IS. PLEASE INFORM, IS THIS A SCAM. WENT ON THE SNAPFIS.COM/MC22010 AND DID NOT FIND THE INFORMATION PER INSTRUCTIONS FROM CORPORTE OFFICE. PLEASE INFORM.

• Ta
                                  Tamara Middleton Nov 16, 2010

Ho do you claim your prizes. Wher do you claim your prize.

• Ci
                                  cinthia navarro Nov 13, 2010

Ronald Mcmentiroso, me gane un premio y no dice como entrar el numero de codigo, me doy cuenta que asi hay mucha gente buscando como ingresar su numero de codigo ganador, y tambien estan de acuerdo con que todo es mentira, solo es negocio, y no hay premios... Ronald tienes mala fama, , MENTIROSO...y tienes mas de 20 clientes menos.

• Mk
                                  M. Kurtz Nov 12, 2010

I won a snapfish coupon from the McDonald's Monopoly game and can't find out where to enter my code to claim my prize. The winning code expires 11/30/10.

• Po
                                  PoohsUnhappy Nov 12, 2010

Their is no where to claim my winnings from the McDonald Monopoly game 2010

• Ro
                                  rocknrobin252 Oct 29, 2010

i am having issues claiming my prize like that too.

• Ka
                                  Kamalu Oct 28, 2010

same here I have the same problem too, what's up with that!!!????

SnapFish — terrible service, product wrong size

I have ordered 3 orders of test prints to see how my 4x6 photos would turn out for a photo display I'm...