Having problems with Snapfish?

Snapfish reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 19, 2006. The latest review Delay in delivery was posted on Jul 12, 2021. The latest complaint wrong prints received was resolved on Dec 01, 2014. Snapfish has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 73 reviews. Snapfish has resolved 18 complaints.

Snapfish Customer Service Contacts

Thu11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Fri11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Snapfish Customer Service. Initial Snapfish complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Snapfish above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Snapfish. Discuss the issues you have had with Snapfish and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Snapfish Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

SnapFishunable to download my project

I have spent countless hours preparing a photo book of my oversees holiday. I was almost at a stage that I could place my order and have it shipped in time for a special occasion. That was a couple of weeks ago and since then I have been unable to load the album so that I can put the finishing touches to it. The only response I get is that they are working on the problem. Does anyone think that I will ever get access to my project again or should I just move on and forget I was ever introduced to Snapfish. I don't cherish the thought of having to start again but if that is the only answer then so be it.

SnapFishcustomer service/issue

So they're having this sale, a half off one on certain products. Great. One of the products was fleece blankets. I had suggested it to my mother for a daycare's birthday present and she agreed. So we got pics this week of the kids, and decided to try and make the project today. The one thing I hate about their collage editor is that you have no say in where the pictures go. If you don't like the arrangement, you have to shuffle through their cycles, but you can never get back the one you just had. So we selected the pictures, did the layout, and added the title. Reviewed the project, clicked add to cart. AND GET AN ERROR MESSAGE. So we think, okay, it might still be in the cart. Wrong. It will put something in the cart, but it won't register it as costing anything and it won't be what I created. It'll use some of the images, but it's not the images I had in the right layout. I went through a customer service rep and then a second, both through the live chat feature. Came home later and tried on my computer. Still nothing. Called this time and still no solution. Here's a lovely list of all that was tried:

- Cleared internet cache and cookies
    - Restarted browser
    - Switched browsers (both of which were both at the latest release)
    - Restarted computer
    - Waited a few hours between attempts
    - The CR would pick random images from my account, put them on a blanket and add to cart. I was then to edit that entry
    - Used a different computer in two different locations

None of it worked. Nothing. They have absolutely no solution to it and all I ever get is that same error message. On top of that, the chat reps were very slow and very not following the websites claim for quick service. With the second one, it took 10 minutes alone before she even was able to work with my issue.

So what are they going to do? Forward the issue to their tech support staff and have them get back to me. I have the reference number for the call as well. Once the issue is solved (in the near future) I will be able to place the order and then call customer support again. They are to use the reference number I give them to give me the discount from the sale that I would have gotten if it had worked the first time. We'll see if this works. I should have a response by Tuesday at the latest on the issue.

This is in addition to an issue I had on the 29th of June. At that point, I was trying to take advantage of a free notebook offer that had been sent to me. Great. I created the notebook and go to check out. The coupon does not activate itself. I contact customer service and she eventually had to have me place the order and then refund my credit card the same price as what the coupon was for. However, in her many attempts to get me to place the order, I forgot to switch my address to the one I currently live at. So I asked her to change it for me because I knew it would just bounce back. Her "solution" was to let the order be sent out to the wrong address, then be sent back to the company, and then they would contact me about a correct address.

While this was going on, I was looking at the website policy for changing and editing an order. Policy states that I have 2 hours after placing the order to make any changes. I had just placed the order moments ago. Yet, she was telling me I could make no changes. I then told her it was a gift and needed to be here in time and that her solution would not allow for it. She then canceled the order and had me replace it. Again.

After this issue, I made sure to email Snapfish about it, and the response I got was that I was correct and that she should have made the changes as I had asked for, but that was it. I thought Dell's support was bad (and I go through their small business support), but this tops it. I've never seen a customer support service that was so slow and terrible. Two issues within less than two weeks? One issue taking 3 customer service reps without any clear answer? Unacceptable.

SnapFishdeception fees on credit card

Beware! Very similar to the oriental trading scam!
      Snapfish tacks on a fee to your credit card after you have made a purchase (1.29) to see if you are paying attention.
      Then, they sign you up for a service at 14.95 per month thinking your entering your e-mail for a $10 coupon.
      It looks as though you are signing up for the coupon but your actually signing up for an additional service!

Snapfish.comthere are a lot of these services online and I will not use snapfish again

In the past I had used a number of online services to make prints from my digital photos, all with decent results- including SnapFish.com. The problem was when I ordered a "photo gift" from SnapFish. I wanted a T-shirt with a picture of my dad's dog on it, for my dad's birthday. I completed the order and unlike the regular photos, the merchandise never came. It was difficult to figure out how to reach them, and when I did, I was told to wait 20 more full business days- which I did. The item never came and I contacted them again. They assured me that they mailed it out and it must have gotten lost in the mail, and they reluctantly sent it out again. I never got it the second time either, and once again they made me wait longer before deciding that it was truly lost. Once again they shrugged off responsibility, but did overnight the item at their cost. I got the shirt 6 weeks after my dad's birthday, and I originally ordered it 4 weeks before his birthday! They made good for it and sent it out, but all the while being unapologetic and not really taking responsibility. There are a lot of these services online and I will not use SnapFish again.

SnapFishI will never use snapfish ever again

After I did my order Dec 12 2009 I saw some complaints online while searching for a customer service number on Dec 17 2009. I figured they were sour grapes. They've gotta have a lot of customers, sometimes companies screw up so you're bound to hear complaints. Well, I'm in the middle of a big crisis with Snapfish.

I ordered four calendars, four mugs and a mouse pad, Dec 12 2009. It said on the site that if I ordered it that day I could get it before Christmas and they had supposedly shipped my calendars out Dec 14 and estimated delivery date was Dec 16. Well, didn't get them on that day. I went on the site to check my order on the 17th and there was no estimated ship date. Dec 17th I called FEDEX and was told that "Information sent to shipper"...or something like that, only meant the label had been printed. That same dayI called the Snapfish call center, the guy I talked to was an idiot, never mind the accent and language barrier. I've dealt with India call centers before and this guy was so hard to understand. I will take in delight calling the Tracphone customer service center from now on. I work in a call center where people call and yell at us all almost all day and I understand how it can be.

I'm very understanding with customer service lines, but this guy was just a ###. He took all my info and then said "How is your Holiday Celebration going?" I said to him "It would be better if my gifts had arrived". Way to open yourself up dude, you just don't do that. I would have said "How can I help you?" You are there to give me information, not to be my friend! Anyway...he said "Allow one more day". Which is fine.

I'm expecting my mugs and mouse pad to arrive Monday. *fingers crossed* Whatever, I expected them to come later because of the time frames on the site. However, the calendar order which supposedly was shipped on Dec 14 still hasn't arrived. Upon further investigation my original calendar order is supposedly in a FEDEX facility the area so it should be arriving soon. Hopefully before Christmas! They have started a second calendar order for me, for free. So I guess I'll be getting free duplicate calendars!

If I don't get this order before Christmas I'm going to have to ship Christmas Presents because I intend to deliver them in person to my family three hours away. We're heading there on Wednesday Dec 23. I would hate to have to spend extra money to get these calendars to my family. Normally a present can wait but a calendar!!!

I will never use Snapfish ever again.

Hp / Snapfish.comlost rolls of film

I decided to try snapfish.com to develop some 35mm color films I needed developed. I set up an online account and I received the postage paid mailer. So I completed the form for the fees, attached the labels to the film, placed the 3 rolls of film along with payment in the form of a check in the mailer.

I was confident all would go well since HP has a good reputation and I have never heard of any complaints about Snapfish. I was wrong my first tast has been anything but good. They claim to have received only 1 roll of film in the mailer when I know I placed three rolls. In addition, they have no idea where my check for payment is so I had to submit a credit card for the 1 roll they did not lose. I tried their customer service who could only reply with scripted responses and apologies. Incredibly bad experience and no accountability.

Snapfish Valuepassfraudulent charges

Snapfish began charging me $14.95 per month for something I never ordered, then claimed that I had signed up for a program that isn't even listed on their website. I asked for photos that totalled $3.95, and was charged an additional 2 dollars plus the monthly fee, which I noticed after two months. I was directed to a customer service number that sent my call to India, where they told me there was nothing they could do. Then I contacted the VALUEPASS people, who said I had signed up for there program. This had NEVER happened. It is a complete scam and I am angry. I contacted my bank to dispute the charges, and they are working on it. BE CAREFUL on the internet

cheryl Rosenberger Sep 06, 2011

I WOULD NEVER have signed up for a club at $14.95 a month to save a few bucks on a photo service I used ONE time for ONE christmas present for my inlaws. It was a $20 photo order. I NEVER gave them my credit card number authorizing a charge for this monthly value pass club. When I called (INDIA) the man told me it's a pop-up window that appears after you make your purchase. Apparently they design it so you don't even notice you've joined something. The problem is when a person signs up for a trial membership in something you have to give your credit card number - so you realize that you're going to be billed monthly after the trial. THIS SNEAKY FRAUDULENT WEBSITE takes your credit card from the purchase you made before. In my case a calendar with family photos for my inlaws. I would not think to be super-duper on my guard watching out for a site like snap fish lest I accidentally join something that bills every month. The reason this is ENCORE MARKETING is because they are the JUNK FRAUDS who come up with these ideas. Shame on Snapfish!!

Snapfish.com — spammers

I've used Snapfish for about two years now I believe, this passed year though I havent gotten around to...

SnapFishmisleading website and info

This website will actually only accept a credit card with an Australian billing address despite; http://www.snapfish.com.au/helppaymentoptions Nowhere on the site does it say that all other credit cards are discriminated against.

This site is misleading and wastes people's time because they find out right at the end that they cannot complete the online shop. Their customer support cannot offer any other way to make payment to complete the order (even Australian bank account direct transfer).

How can we stop this??

SnapFishhorrible experience

I had a HORRIBLE experience with Snapfish in ordering Christmas cards. They did not send me enough envelopes to send out all of my cards, in fact, 1/4 of them. When I called to have the envelopes sent out immediately to rectify the situation, they told me they would fix it. 4 days later I have yet to receive those envelopes. I called in and had to raise my voice before anything was done and any questions were answered. They couldn't tell me when my envelopes would arrive nor did they send them with any priority at all.

With all of the other online picture websites for digital pictures, cards, etc. please look into using someone else. You will save yourself a lot of headache. Try Shutterfly or Kodak or one of the others instead and tell your friends to look elsewhere as well.

• Cr
                      Cryslee Jun 03, 2016

Snapfish decided to update my address to Brookville when I live in Brooklyn when I called customer service I was sent to a call center in India to a rep who could barely speak English and just kept telling me to wait for them to ship the order when they could have just fixed the address and send it to the right place as it was not shipped yet, However they refused I will never order from them again

SnapFish — shipping: overnight lie

A lady at work is retiring and so we wanted to make a photobook. We put a rush on it so that we could receive...

SnapFishlousy service

I thought I had found the perfect christmas gifts for my familiy. I ordered 2 collage mouse pads, 1 aprand, 1 magic mug and 2 collage mugs... after 10 days I resive 2 collage mouse pads and nothing else... I write and an email to customer service and get the response that they will try and send the order again.
                    today I resive a new package from snapfish... all the things were there BUT!!!
                    One of the mugs are NOT ours. The pictures on it is nor our child an the text is not anything I wrote.
                    I am PISSED!!! there is only 8 days until we celebrate christmas here in Denmark and I really doubt that the right mug will be here in time.
                    And what about the mug that we resived that is not ours...?
                    It is really not a great way to keep customers coming back...

(sorry for my bad english - I am danish and I don't use english in writeing that often)

• Da
                        Darlene Dawson Jan 26, 2009

I ordered 6 mini books & 2 photo albums & according to them were sent out Dec. 15th. Didn't receive the mini books till January & didn't have my address on there. Got lucky fedex tracked me down. Today is January 26, 2009 & still have not received my photo albums. They had no problem charging my credit card even thought I hadn't received my merchandise. Never will use again. Thinking about getting my free stuff but afraid they will charge me.

Snapfish.comdelay in receiving order

Ordered the free photo book offer available through Oprah Nov. 18 (ordered 1 free book plus 2 extra copies). Estimated shipping date was a week later. Now, on Dec. 11, it still has not shipped. CAlled a week ago and was told to wait until the 9th...it should be there. The "service" rep didn't even check on anything. Just looked at the latest date it should arrive and told me to wait. Last week the order said "printed", now it says "received and in process". Clearly this company was not prepared for heavy business. I will put in a dispute with my credit card company until I receive this. It's supposed to be Christmas gifts, but I have my doubts. I wouldn't do business with them again. Try another company if you want online photos. I don't mind mistakes, but I expect service when there is one.

SnapFishe-mails threatening to close my account

I originally had HP photo, for free, as I purchased an HP machine in the early 2003. Then HP sold off to Snapfish. Then Snapfish came 'free' (it had always been to be before as HP Photo) to Comcast users. Then I moved and they would NOT let me change my account info. Not only that, I can no longer download my photos as I could with HP Photo, and if I do, they're half the size as I uploaded. This is 2008, and Snapfish took over in 2005. WHY they won't let me change something as simple as my e-mail address, who knows!

On 11/2/08 I received an e-mail from Snapfish telling me that if I don't 'purchase' something from them that they are going to close my account. Yes, the account with them I had no choice in, and that I have no ability to change. I immediately responded asking them why do I have to purchase, and if they're really going to close it. I asked that they send my my library on CD so they can close my account.

I have gone through (2) computers and ALL my photos are on that account. I would be DEVISTATED if they closed it; it's bad enough I can't retreive them without them looking like a postage stamp! My lesson learned by not making my own back-up, but shame on them for 'threatening' me with these e-mails when they don't even have the courtesy to respond. As far as I know, in one week I won't be able to access my last 5+ years of photos!

DO NOT USE SNAPFISH!

• Ta
                            Tabbi22 Jun 18, 2009

I know this was a few months ago but did they end up closing your account?? I use Picture it and am happy with that. I have been getting text messages from snapfish but I am on the no call list.

• So
                            SO Nov 26, 2008

I ordered the free photo book offered by snapfish on the Oprah show. I made it and ordered it. Now it says cancelled order. So I emailed them asking why it was canceled and that I did not want it canceled. Now I received an email from their "smart assistant" stating that they are sorry that I am leaving them and my account will be immediately canceled! Ahh! No, I didn't want that! I have credits for photos, the photobook I just made, & the last 5 years of photos- including my 2nd & 3rd babies being born! I emailed them about an unrelated subject over a week ago, so how long is this reply going to take???

SnapFish — received someone else's order

Alicia Rafferty, the wedding was beautiful. I feel like I was there. Unfortunately, Snapfish royally screwed...

Snapfish.comcustomer service

Don't get me wrong. I used to love snapfish.com. I'd order prints for amazingly affordable prices, pay swiftly with a credit card, and have my high quality prints in a matter of days. I loved them.

Last Thursday, I ordered about 40 prints from Snapfish.com after receiving a coupon in my email (free shipping! yay!). The coupon wasn't being accepted, so I tried calling customer service. Their computers were down (go figure) and I was told to call back in 30-45 minutes. Before I could get a question in, I was hung up on. Twice.

I finally got a hold of someone about an hour later, and they took care of my order manually and honored the coupon which was expiring the same day. I received an email on May 30th saying they had been shipped. Fabulous.

It's now Friday afternoon. The mail has come. No pictures. This means I now have to wait another 3 days. (I had them shipped to my work.) I've been waiting for them for a week.

I knew I was going to run into a problem when someone with a thick Indian accent I could barely understand took my phone call this afternoon.

The guy proceeded to argue with me about the shipping dates. I told them that if they shipped on May 30th, and it takes 3-5 business days, I should have them by now. He then tells me that processing takes 1-3 days, and shipping takes 3-5 business days, not including Saturday and Sunday. Okay, GREAT. I repeat to him that Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are all business days. I also let him know that the United States Postal Service carries mail on Saturdays, so regardless of Snapfish.com is closed on Saturday, the mail isn't. He then continues to argue with me, and that I should actually allow 7-9 business days for the delivery. I hung up. I wasn't getting anywhere with the guy.

I then called back, and again got someone with a thick Indian accent. I got nowhere with them.

I called back a 3rd time and requested to speak to a supervisor. The (again, Indian accent) girl asked me for my email address, and how to spell it. I gave her my information, and simply requested to speak to a supervisor. After about 2 minutes (which I knew she was using to read notes the representatives probably left on my account), I asked again to speak to a supervisor. She then informed me that I should receive my delivery today.

I informed her that mail had already come for today, and that I did not receive my order, and that was why I wished to speak to a supervisor because I wasn't getting anywhere with the regular customer service reps. You know what she did? She told me to wait until the end of the day. I again asked for a supervisor. She told me they were in a meeting and could not be bothered, and again told me to wait until the end of the day.

Um, THE MAIL ALREADY CAME.

She then repeated to wait until the end of the day and to call back if I hadn't received anything.

I. then. spoke. like. this. to. get. it. into. her. head. that. the. mail. already. came.

And for a third time I asked to speak to a supervisor (all the while trying to maintain my cool), and she then placed me on hold for 5 minutes.

I hung up.

And that marks the termination of my relationship with snapfish.com

• Se
                              serena933 Dec 08, 2015

I have been a customer for years and always highly recommend snapfish. Unfortunately, when I had a problem, there was no customer service number. I tried the chat. The first person told me to upload photos to my account and then get in line again. I did. I got the same person, but he did not seem to understand the simplest problem. Then he disconnected. Then I got in line a third time, the new person disconnected almost immediately. Then another person came on, and I am 2 hours in at this point. The chat is so slow. All I need to do is send back a book and reorder the same book with the text on the cover changed! So easy! The new website is terrible for creating books also. I had to use the classic site, and I think that is what the whole problem was with my order having the wrong text, but either way, they are supposed to have 100% customer satisfaction. I will post below one of three conversations in a row that all basically went the same way, just so you have some idea of how much time you are going to spend if you have a problem. This is where I am at now. The most confusing stuff is at the end:
                              Vishnu Mandyam: Hi, my name is Vishnu Mandyam. How may I help you?
                              me: Hi
                              me: I was just speaking with another person for an hour and got disconnected.
                              me: I had a problem with a photo book I received.
                              me: It had the wrong text on the cover.
                              me: I have fixed the book and placed it in my cart.
                              me: I have also uploaded photos of the issue to an album called quality issue as instructed.
                              me: The order number was …
                              me: It was actually 2 identical books red cover 36 pages
                              me: still there?
                              Communication with {display_name} has been lost. Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection.
                              You will be requeued in approximately 30 seconds.
                              Communication with {display_name} has been restored.
                              me:still there?
                              Vishnu Mandyam has disconnected.
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: Hi, my name is Srujan Akkaldevi. How may I help you?
                              Srujan Akkaldevi:
                              Thank you for contacting us through Snapfish Live Chat. I am happy to help you today. May I have the email address associated with your Snapfish account?
                              me: I got disconnected with the last two people I was chatting with.
                              me: here is the issue: me: Hi
                              me:: I was just speaking with another person for an hour and got disconnected.
                              me:I had a problem with a photo book I received.
                              me: It had the wrong text on the cover.
                              me: I have fixed the book and placed it in my cart.
                              me:The order number was …
                              me: It was actually 2 identical books red cover 36 pages
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: I am Sorry This must be due to tool Issue..
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: Can you send me the snap shot of those error book..?
                              File attachment upload has started.
                              The file Untitled3.png (903.32KB) was received.
                              File attachment upload has started.
                              The file Untitled4.png (558.69KB) was received.
                              me: I also uploaded the snapshots to snapfish
                              me: I am using the classic site, maybe that is the problem?
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: Ok thank you
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: I will be back in 2-3 minutes, please be on chat..
                              me: ok
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: thank you
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: Can you send me snapshot of the error book that got you in the order
                              me:I just did
                              me: One minute
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: Please take a photo of that and upload it, in the chat box
                              File attachment upload has started.
                              The file 32.jpg (48.5KB) was received.
                              File attachment upload has started.
                              The file 33.jpg (94.64KB) was received.
                              me:can you see the photos?
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: Can you tell me what the problem with the book..?
                              me:the text is wrong on the cover and first page
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: Ok,
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: I have seen that, there is no such text font on your purchased order..
                              me: I used the classic site
                              me: maybe that is the problem
                              me: I would like to send the book back and order a new book
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: No if you place from any site the order you get, will be same as you purchased there will be no such big difference in the order
                              me: I fixed the problem and added the book to my cart
                              me: I will send a screenshot of what I am seeing
                              File attachment upload has started.
                              The file Untitled.png (622.52KB) was received.
                              File attachment upload has started.
                              The file attachment upload was canceled or there was an error.
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: I think there is no problem with the book, I think you have confused
                              me: see? the text was changed to 2014
                              me: I have the book next to me and there is a problem
                              me: Is there a customer service number I can call and explain?
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: No i think you are seeing another one
                              me: Can I send the book back?
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: There is purchased book, i am seeing that one you have ordered
                              me: the one I ordered is wrong
                              me:: I am not happy with my order
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: I don’t see any error that you send me
                              me: the cover says 2015. it should say 2014.
                              me: same with the first page
                              Srujan Akkaldevi: You have made it 2015, so how can it be 2014
                              me: I went on the cruise in December 2014
                              me: so, it needs to say 2014
                              me: I fixed it before ordering, but it did not save properly.

• Mo
                              Mogsluvr Apr 30, 2010

I WILL NEVER USE SNAPFISH AGAIN!!! They are the most ignorant, poorly designed, untrained sales reps I have ever had the displeasure of wasting several weeks with!!! I was told to update my credit card info, becuase the one they had had been canceled due to it being lost. I was reissued another card and "updated" my info as requested by the email notification. It told me wait 24 hours. So I waited. IT DIDN'T GET CHANGED! So I do it again. And wait...2 weeks later after it said order was 'processing' I get another email threatening to send negatives back due to incorrect credit info. I go in and it is OLD one still there!!! I change again and go to find a contact us page. They opened an instant chat box and I spoke to a person who assured me everything was fine and I would receive my full order in a few days. THEN, that night I get an email saying they were unable to process!!! OMG SO I go back and chat and they 'escalate' whatever that means to them, and I get an email this am saying:

Response (Kumari) 04/30/2010 03:11 AM
                              Hello Melanie,

Thank you for contacting Snapfish Customer Support. Your recent inquiry has been escalated to me.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, our 10-day holding period for your order has passed and we still have not received a response advising us that your payment information has been updated. As a result, we could not complete your film developing order and your negatives were sent back on Apr 29, 2010.

Your negatives are most likely held up in the US Mail and should be delivered soon. We know how important your negatives are so plesae be patient; negatives are rarely lost in the mail.

The next time you send in a fil order, please be sure to include either a personal check/money order or a credit card number (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) to cover the cost of your order. Please note that we also accept ATM/debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa symbol.

Please let us know if we may be of any further service.

I MEAN WHAT THE HECK???!!! Never again!! I will post and raise my voice and 'help' dissuade ANYONE from using this 'service'!!!

Sorry about the rant, Melanie P.

Snapfish.comstill bills credit card after canceling acct

I signed up in December 2007 for a free trail of Snapfish. My daughter wanted me to join so she could send me videos of the grandchildren. I was never able to download my videos or receive any from her. I called them in January after they billed for another month and cancelled, they gave me a confirmation number and said they would credit my account for both charges. I never received the credit and have been billed monthly since then. The only phone number I have has been disconnected. [protected] is the number that appears on the credit card charges. I have been disputing the charges but they still continue to bill me. This is such a rip-off, so please beware of Snapfish.com. Is there a way to stop them from billing my credit card?

• Ak
                                aking61 Oct 01, 2010

I ordered over 200 prints and half of them were unrecognisable, dark blurred rubbish. I am now up tp 16 emails after two months and this week they said that they had a problem with emails all through September and could I send the scans of my problem images again ... now all that happens is my emails are returned. Rubbish service with NO quality control, avoid at all costs.

Snapfish.com / Shrekprintsfree print scam!

Instant win game, look inside to win, shows xbox, hp, desttop, among a few other things. Open up it says congratulations you've won 25 free prints. To redeem your priz visit www.Snapfish.com/shrekprints and enter your winning code. Shows the code. When you type in code it comes back has code not recognize! Very disappointing!

SnapFishterrible service / poorly engineered site

I have called. I have emailed. My emails go unanswered or bounce, which is more typically the case. I have been trying to order a photo book in my cart for 3 weeks for my son's 2nd birthday, which has now come and gone. Snapfish has terrible service, a poorly designed web site (Hello, a website who has a defunct email listed on its site... [protected]@snapfish.com). Their "escalations" department was supposed to get back to me in 24-48 hours. That was a week ago. The icing on the cake? They cap your email complaint email at 240 characters, and won't let you submit it unless it's less than that, but they don't tell you where the 240 character cutoff is. Last time I checked, it was 2008 and counting characters was a fairly simple. Tool to offer your customers. Come on, help your customers out. All I want is to order my photo book (Which took me 4 months to complete) and move away from snapfish as quickly as I can. Save yourself some trouble and never use snapfish again.

SnapFishpoor customer service; never received product

In March I ordered prints from our last trip to Japan. I ordered a bunch (200-some) 4x6 photos, 1 or 2 5x7's, and 3 8x10's. The 4x6's and the 5x7's arrived in a few days but the 8x10's were missing.

In 2005, I ordered calendars from Snapfish which featured photos from my wedding. They sent me calendars with someone else's kids on them. Just to give you some background. But I have been their loyal customer for over 3 years.

I emailed Snapfish and asked if the photos had been shipped or even printed. Instead of answering my question they told me to wait. So, three separate times I asked if they had been printed or shipped. Three times I was ignored and told to wait. Wait? Why? So I can figure out Snapfish never did print them? Yes!

So now 23 or so days have gone by and I contacted them again. I was expecting an email that said they were sorry and that the photos had been printed and were on their way. Instead I got an automated email that I have been given a credit for 3 8x10's. So, it looks like they were never printed, but instead of telling me this, and providing some form of customer service, they just sent me an automated email. This is the crappiest customer service I have ever witnessed, and my first job was at McDonald's.

I wrote back and asked for a refund instead of a prints credit. I'm not stupid; I'm not placing another order so they can screw me one more time and I can spend another three weeks waiting for prints that will never arrive. Instead of reading my email, the customer service rep told me that the issue had been handled and that I have received a credit.

It remains to be seen if I will ever see my photos or my money. But I will not be buying prints from them again.

• We
                                      wespit Jun 23, 2011

Agree with the poor customer service from Snapfish, customers be aware, if you have any issue they will simply say they are unable to help. If you call you get someone from India answering the phone who has no idea. Snapfish Disappointing!!! Never order again!!