Sleepy's Mattress / Awful quality product
Stay far away from Sleepy's! I purchased a Stearns and Foster full size Oak Room Rest mattress for 1, 350 dollars. I was told that I had to pick up the mattress which I did. When I returned home with the mattress and opened the plastic, I found a 2 inch puncture in the bottom of the mattress which did not puncture the plastic covering. Obviously, the mattress was damaged prior to delivery.
The company representative at 1-800-SLEEPYS referred me back to the store, which referred me back to 1-800-SLEEPYS. They are not going to exchange the mattress, and they declined my request for a refund. The standard 'CONTACT ME AT CONSUMERRELATIONS@SLEEPYS.COM' is a phony e-mail address.
Sleepy's has recently settled a class-action lawsuit for 200, 000 dollars due to deceptive and fradulent sales techniques. Their customer service is downright pathetic. Stick with a major department store that will stand by their product. SLEEPYS DOES NOT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT, NOR DO THEY CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.
More Sleepy's Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepys/miralux Mattress - return policy 
- Sleepy's Mattress - Defective product, horrible return/refund policy 
- Sleepy's - Dishonest sales tactics, poor customer service 
- Sleepy's - Sleepy's Scam
- Sleepy's - Bad experience 
- Sleepy's - unethical business practices 
- Sleepy's - your exchange/return policy
- Sleepy's - Mattress
- Sleepy's - Defective Mattresses/Bad Customer Service
- Sleepy's - Sales tactics