Sleepy's Mattress / Awful quality product

Stay far away from Sleepy's! I purchased a Stearns and Foster full size Oak Room Rest mattress for 1, 350 dollars. I was told that I had to pick up the mattress which I did. When I returned home with the mattress and opened the plastic, I found a 2 inch puncture in the bottom of the mattress which did not puncture the plastic covering. Obviously, the mattress was damaged prior to delivery.

The company representative at 1-800-SLEEPYS referred me back to the store, which referred me back to 1-800-SLEEPYS. They are not going to exchange the mattress, and they declined my request for a refund. The standard 'CONTACT ME AT CONSUMERRELATIONS@SLEEPYS.COM' is a phony e-mail address.

Sleepy's has recently settled a class-action lawsuit for 200, 000 dollars due to deceptive and fradulent sales techniques. Their customer service is downright pathetic. Stick with a major department store that will stand by their product. SLEEPYS DOES NOT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT, NOR DO THEY CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.
Va