Sleepy's - Fairfield, CT / Do not buy from Sleepy's!
TRUST SLEEPY'S TO REPULSE YOU
I spent $1700 and four months of my life on a single transaction with Sleepy's. I learned A) New Jersey fined this company for its business practices, B) New York state is doing the same, C) the NY BBB has a long rap sheet on Sleepy's and D) Insomnia is the product we bought from Sleepy's.
Over four months I had to badger and beg this strange company:
please deliver the bed (15 times, why didn't they deliver it (four times), why didn't they call me when they knew they couldn't deliver it (11 times), where is my refund (40 times), why does the bed have a gaping hole in it, why does it have yellow and brown stains, why does it SMELL, why did they rip off the law tag before delivery, please get this bed out of here -- it disgusts me. Can I please just have my money back?
I have photos and a video of the fine product that Sleepy's finally delivered -- three months after it was paid for in full.
Insomnia ensued for my husband and me during this time -- we were reconstructing our house after a fire -- we slept in the cellar on couches waiting for a bed that didn't repulse us.
I'm still too tired to even discuss this company. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Although my story is sad, true and makes me sound like a village idiot, you're still better off trusting me -- not this disgusting company.
We bought a great bed through 1-800-mattress in Fairfield, CT.
More Sleepy's - Fairfield, CT Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's and Kings Down - Mattress Sag 
- Sleepys/miralux Mattress - return policy 
- Sleepy's Mattress - Defective product, horrible return/refund policy 
- Sleepy's- Dr. Bruce bed - fraud 
- Sleepy's - Dishonest sales tactics, poor customer service 
- Sleepy's - unethical business practices 
- Sleepy's - your exchange/return policy
- Sleepys/Mattress Discounters - mattress
- Sleepy's - Mattress
- Sleepy's - Defective Mattresses/Bad Customer Service