Skyscannerflight ticket

Dear Sir/Madam,
I bought round tickets from Amsterdam to İzmir from tripair by skyscanner.com. I paid it very well for my and my baby girl while purchasing. Then when ı came to airport Sunexpress told me that they cant see my babys ticket on their system. They told me that ı cant fly at these conditions. After insisting and waiting for 1, 5 hours with my baby crying due to stress and argument ı paid 25euros and buy a new ticket for infant. Then we ran to catch the flight (consider running with a baby) without any free time at freeshop or caring her before flying 4hours. I write it to tripair and sunexpress both. They made correspondings and it is undertood that tripair send the tickets but because of a system problem of sunexpress they couldnt see the infant tickets. Sunexpress also accepts that system problem of them. Tripair told me that sunexpress accepts the problem and also tripair and give me 2 options either to refund for only the first tücket as 14 euros or sunexpress full refund after claiming by a link after buying the bounded infant ticket too. Again ı have to do things to solve it because as aneesult both agency and sunexpress get their money already so they dpnt care the rest ı think. Then they told me to buy a new ticket for the baby due to its a bounded ticket and sunexpress will refund after the flights after writing it to their claim system through internet. It is all their systems fault but I am trying to fix the problem by loosing too much time by mailing, calling, waiting at the airports, telling to story for 10times, claiming my extra and already paid money at the whole 18 days of holiday of mine once in a year. I bought tickets hundred times from skyscanner.com, everything was normal but this was the first and maybe the last time with Sunexpress and Tripair. As a conclusion I think both tripair and sunexpress doesnt hold their responsibilities fully and ı have become tired and suffered too much about solving this issue.
I am kindly asking for after waiting for 2 months not the stress that ı have lived in the first flight with my baby, not the time that ı loosed, but the all extra money that ı paid as 50euro as soon as possible. Also would like to clarify that ı will chase this issue until ı get a satisfied apology and solution.

At