Skechers — 76551ew/blk 7.5 wide slip resistant work shoe
As a first time Skechers customer, I absolutely love this shoe! I am usually a Merrill fan but decided to try your product. The shoe is very comfortable and is non-slip for the restaurant work that I do.
I have had the shoes for one month and I noticed a crack across the top that keeps growing. Yesterday I took the them back (with my receipt) and they offered to replace it but did not have my size in stock. They would not order my size without keeping my shoes and it would take 2-7 days for them to arrive. My problem is that I need the shoes to work and sometimes work 15 hour days. I walked out of the store disappointed that this could not be resolved and all I need is a 7.5 shipped to their store, which was not possible. Please, could you make that happen?! I am not asking for anything free but just want a replacement for the defective shoes.
More Skechers Complaints & Reviews
- Skechers - shoes fall apart 
- Skechers - no warnings on shattering an ankle 
- Skechers - goga max sneakers
- Skechers - doesn't care about the customer 
- Skechers - complain about defective shoes
- Skechers - skechers shoe pair
- Skechers - my new shoes coming apart
- Skechers - poor quality shoes
- Skechers USA - skechers steel toe work shoe
- Skechers USA - shape up skechers