Sixt Car Rentalunethical behaviour - personal items stolen from vehicle

Julia kolodziej grissom
Jan 14 (3 days ago), rental: 01/08/2017-01/12/2017 (5 days)
Chev traverse u, internal #: [protected], reg: ca-7ver320, mileage: 9138, plate #: ca-7ver320
Rlz170/08.01.2017, 20.36.37
Contract/invoice #: [protected], reservation#: [protected], cust:# 9839651
Booked through; carrentals.com
Communication with: ms. maja barcelo cazorla, branch manager-no response to inquiry.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Los Angeles, CA

To sakeenah watson
Dear sakeena watson,
I appreciate your consideration in a response to my inquiry regarding my loss, but it is absent of consolation because i have absolutely no doubt that i left my jacket behind the front passenger seat of my rental vehicle. i find it discouragingly unfortunate that ethical action was not practised by you, as a supervisor regarding the appropriate training of your employees in ethical responsibility to not only the client but the stix company as a whole. the item was discovered missing in route to the lax airport terminal. i immediately contacted the office but was not able to get through.
Regards,
Julia k grissom

• Thank you for contacting Sixt.

We understand that it is very inconvenient to accidentally leave something important in the car. Our staff make every effort to return lost property to our customers. However, in your case, our research shows that neither the cleaning team nor subsequent renters have found your jacket.

Please note, that our General Terms and Conditions of Business exclude any liability for objects removed or left in the vehicle during the rental period or once the vehicle is returned. Therefore, we are unable to provide compensation for the lost item.

I am sorry that our reply could not be more favorable. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Ju