Simmons Beautyrest & Mattress / Awful company

Our mattress has deeper than normal body depressions after only 1 year. It has been inspected by Mattress World and declined because we didn't buy the matching box spring. We were told by Mattress World at the time of purchase that our box spring was fine and "Would not void the warranty!". Then when they were called on it, they said their computer showed it was declined due to staining. Simmons does not honor any warranties if there is a stain on the mattress. After a second inspection - done after having it cleaned - they sent another letter declining due to staining because of the water residue left from the cleaning!!! Again - Simmons won't honor their "Wear" warranty if there is even ONE STAIN!! What a TERRIFIC company!!

Va

Comments

• Mi
      1st of Nov, 2008

I had the same problem and after doing research I discovered that Mattress World is the middle man and they do everything in their power to get you taken care of as a continued service. They work with the manufacturer for you so that you get taken care of faster and you don't have to go through the long process through the manufacturer. In the end it is the manufacturer that descides whether or not you have a warranty issue. I went through both processes, first, Mattress World and then the manufacturer. After going through the manufacturer I am more than satisfied with the service Mattress World offers and I have and will continued doing business with them.