The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Simmons — Beauty rest mattress
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just purchased (1/17/09) a Simmons Beautyrest mattress. From day one I experienced terrible sagging, hard hump in middle and on sides, even though using proper frame according to Simmons customer service and warranty. Sagging only happens when you lie on it (at least so far). Warranty only if sagging while not lying in it. I agree that Simmons has committed fraud and false advertising and that their product should be taken off the market. We spend so much money and end up with a bad mattress and back and neck pain/problems. They shouldn't get by with this. I want to start a class-action law suit and warn other consumers as well. Please contact me at [protected] or email at:
More Simmons Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim!
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress
- Simmons Beautyrest - Sagging and chemical odor!
- Simmons - King size simmons beautyrest whitehaven mattress
- Simmons - Leather recliner
- Ofmond Simmons - Powerful telephone scam
- Simmons Comforpedic - Sagging
- Simmons Blackline Mattress - Defective mattress - company will not honor warranty