Having problems with Simmons Bedding?

+1 877 399 9397 (Customer Service)
+1 770 512 7700 (Head Office)
One Concourse Parkway, Suite 800
Thu8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Simmons Bedding.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 02, 2020

Simmons Bedding — Beautyrest mattress

On 2/27/2017 My husband and I purchased a mattress set part #[protected], Katerina X-Full, universal 3 low...

Simmons BeddingNot even 2 years old and there are indents in the mattress

We have purchased this mattress back in 2016 and had no problems until recently. On April 2018 we submitted a claim complaining about the grooves in the bed. It was denied as the indents didn't meet the requirements.

It is now September and my husband no longer sleeps in the king size bed that we had purchase as its too uncomfortable for him as he sinks into the mattress. I have rotated the mattress as much as I possibly can however, the indents are all over the mattress. I find it ridiculous that we spent so much money on a mattress in which Simmons claims "a good morning starts with a great night sleep" when my husband prefers his college mattress over a 1.5-year-old mattress.

The sales individual who helped us reassured us that this was a great mattress and that Simmons is a rewarding company, and yet as a consumer I am not happy and feel like she was trying to make your quota rather than care about her customers wellbeing. Doesn't that go against The Bricks Philosophy?

This mattress has a 10-year warranty on it, and it hasn't even been 2 years and I am already fed up with it. This issue needs to be handled now not when it reaches your unrealistic measurement of 1.2 inches.

I was in contact with Erik Sonstenes back in August 19, 2018. I have yet to hear back from him and he hasn't returned my e-mails. I need a new mattress, this is ridiculous.

Don't purchase their mattress!!!

Simmons Bedding CompanyBeautyrest recharge world class king size

3 years ago I was in a near fatal accident that left me with serious pain and hip and pelvis problems. I needed a new mattress and I looked in a lot of mattress stores. I was looking for a mattress similar to one I had slept on in a hotel once. We ended up in sleep country in lethbridge alberta and the sales clerk... Who was very pushy... Highly recommended the mattress which I have listed in the product area of this complaint. This mattress started sagging and springs collapsed after only a year. It was useless to try to get a warranty replacement or refund from the store we bought it from, as once you walk out the door with the mattress... They want nothing more to do with you. I am also not holding my breath that you will care enough to help us out. What I do want to say though is that we financed this mattress... We are still paying on it... And it's a big heavy piece of [censor]! I am back to getting no restful sleep, my husband is waking up every morning with back and shoulder pain, and when we try to turn the mattress... It mushrooms over on the side that is not against the wall and walks away from the wall by 4-5 inches every night. I will never buy or recommend one of your mattresses again. And while I am only one insignificant person whom I am sure you don't give a [censor] about... I am sure that for the remainder of my years I can talk a few hundred people out of buying your products. Way to take advantage of the little guy... A [censor] $3000 dollar mattress is junk! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Personally I am disgusted.

SimmonsCouch

I purchased a couch through my job, and the brand is Simmons. I haven't even had it a year the cushions are wore down and the boards are cracking and popping pretty bad. It's not due to wear and tear. I live alone and have no children or pets. What do I do to get this fixed? Or who do I contact? I paid alot for this and in a year time it's ready to throw out. Very dissatisfied.

Simmons — Simmons mattress warranty replacement

Over a month ago Simmons Warranty Dept sent a man to our home to see if our mattress qualified for a...

Simmons Comforpedic — Comforpedic mystere mattress

We bought one of the earliest versions of the Comforpedic memory foam mattress, the Mystere model, king size...

Simmons — Leather recliner

I purchased 2 leather recliners 14 months ago and the foot rest will not go down on the one recliner. When it...

Simmons — King size simmons beautyrest whitehaven mattress

Purchased the complete Simmons set from Mattress Warehouse in Millville, DE in August 2008. Now, seven year...

Ofmond SimmonsPowerful telephone scam

Ofmond Simmons keeps calling me, telling me I need to deposit $500 in his account at Chase Bank as I've won a $7 million lottery prize. The Chase Bank account number is [protected]. He continues to call and harrass me. I have spoken to our local police deposit and they pointed me to your website to give you the details. Ofmond Simmons' phone number is [protected]. He asked me to tear up the account number the last time we spoke, just FYI, which was last night (October 23rd about 7pm AST).

Simmons Comforpedic — Sagging

Mattress sagged after a month (last August). I called steinhafels mattress immediately and they sent someone...

Simmons Laguna Espresso Console Loveseat — Crap furniture

My Husband bought this living room suit back in December2014, the week of Christmas. The first week of...

Simmons BeautyrestBad mattress

I purchased a simmons beautyrest mattress it was defective, they replaced it also defective, they then replaced it witha different model which was a firm mattress which was not what my original mattress was. I contacted them they said comfort was not anissue for a refund or replacement, really. The mmattress I initially purchased was 1000.00 the one they replaced it with was cheaper in price. Very frustrated with this company thought they were top of the line boy was I wrong, customer service non existent.

Charles ermer May 14, 2013

Bought kingsized mattress in June 2012 it is now may 2013 and the mattress is sagging to the point it is uncomfortable and Ugly

Simmons Beautyrest Black — Our health destroyed - sears doesn't care

After a series of TempurPedic mattresses, all turning into canoes within a year, we decided to buy a...

Simmons Beauty rest mattress — Defective mattress

We purchased a Simmons Beauty rest mattress nearly four months ago from Gardner White store in Auburn Hill...

Simmons / Mattress Warehouse — Defective mattress

My husband and I went into the Mattress Warehouse located at Central Park in Dec. 2011, we purchased a Serta...

Simmons Furniture — Warranty issues

I purchased a simmons mattress 6 years ago, it cost 1400$. We loved the mattress but noticed that over time...

Simmons Mattress & Mr MattressMy mattress is sinking

I bought a Simmons Mattress from Mr mattress in Greenville SC on June 2008. Paid app. $ 1600.00. It has started sinking by 2 1/2 inches. I contacted the store. They came out & agreed the mattress was bad. They stated it had a 4" diameter stain barely noticeable & for that reason they would not make the mattress good. That stain has nothing to do with the mattress sinking. The stain is app 2'-0" from the sink holes in my mattress. I would like for the manufacture & mr mattress give me some type of allowance or replace the mattress.It is clear the mattress is defected.

Simmons Mattress — Back pain

My warranty claim was just denied by Simmons. They sent a technician to the house and put a string from...

Simmons Beautyrest MattressLousy mattress

Bought a Simmoms King Size mattress in 2007 (manufactured in 2006) from AARON's and it has collapsed in the sleeping areas. The model number is M14750.60.7300. This mattress has caused both of us to seek back pain medical relief. This was a very expensive retail mattress. It has a foam top layer that will not return to its non-weight position. It has a created a large center hump running from top to bottom. We tried putting a pillow top mattress protector on it, an that has not helped either. The manufacturer needs to fix or replace, but no action from them. I would not recommend anyone buying any mattress from Aaron’s or Simmons. Lousy, lousy product and support.

AAron's/Simmons — Matress failure

Bought a Simmons King Size mattress in 2007 (manufactured in 2006) from AARON's and it has collapsed in...