Simmons WorldclassKing size sagging, no support, and hurting my back

Bought a king size Simmons World class top of the line. I have had it less than a year and my back hurts in the morning. My husband is about 245 pounds. When I purchased this mattress I was assured that it would support him and me without any problems. It is sagging in the center - I was told this would not happen either. I would like to have it replaced with something that will work for us as soon as possible. Please contact me at [protected] or 7467 Bridle Path, Gloucester, VA 23061. Thank you.

Debra Peters