The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Simmons Worldclass — King size sagging, no support, and hurting my back
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bought a king size Simmons World class top of the line. I have had it less than a year and my back hurts in the morning. My husband is about 245 pounds. When I purchased this mattress I was assured that it would support him and me without any problems. It is sagging in the center - I was told this would not happen either. I would like to have it replaced with something that will work for us as soon as possible. Please contact me at [protected] or 7467 Bridle Path, Gloucester, VA 23061. Thank you.
More Simmons Worldclass Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim!
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress
- Simmons Beautyrest - Sagging and chemical odor!
- Simmons - King size simmons beautyrest whitehaven mattress
- Simmons - Leather recliner
- Ofmond Simmons - Powerful telephone scam
- Simmons Comforpedic - Sagging
- Simmons Blackline Mattress - Defective mattress - company will not honor warranty