The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Simmons-Comfor-pedic — Sagging middle
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Purchased a $3500 "Mystere" model Comfor-Pedic mattress and what a piece of garbage and so is their "customer service" Bed is only two years old and has a sink hole in the middle. The sink hole has damaged my back so badly that it hurts all the time. We have now started sleeping on our old mattress that we had before we bought this piece of crap. "Customer Service" says that we purchased a "as-is", "distressed", or "floor model" this is not true! The bed was made several weeks after our purchase and even has the date stamped on their inventory tag. Don't buy a Simmons product thier warranty is nothing more than words with no meaning.
More Simmons-Comfor-pedic Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim!
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress
- Simmons Beautyrest - Sagging and chemical odor!
- Simmons - King size simmons beautyrest whitehaven mattress
- Simmons - Leather recliner
- Ofmond Simmons - Powerful telephone scam
- Simmons Comforpedic - Sagging
- Simmons Blackline Mattress - Defective mattress - company will not honor warranty