Simmons Furniture — Warranty issues
I purchased a simmons mattress 6 years ago, it cost 1400$. We loved the mattress but noticed that over time there has been a divot on my side, it has progressed to making that side unusable. It is the type of mattress that can not be flipped. It has a warranty, I had someone from the company come out..they didnt ask any questions, took measurements and said it was fine. It isn't fine!! I am 82 and it is hurting my back. They said that I should but a new one and they would see what they could do to compensate me. But they wouldn't give any guarantees that I would be. I bought this mattress for the guarantee
I want them to honor the warranty and get me a new mattress or a reasonable amount refunded to me as per the warranty
More Simmons Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim!
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress
- Simmons Beautyrest - Sagging and chemical odor!
- Simmons - King size simmons beautyrest whitehaven mattress
- Simmons - Leather recliner
- Ofmond Simmons - Powerful telephone scam
- Simmons Comforpedic - Sagging
- Simmons Blackline Mattress - Defective mattress - company will not honor warranty