Shoppers Drug Mart — poor service
I went to shoppers drug mart yesterday on montreal road, I usually go to the one on vanier parkway but I was in a rush and decided to go to the one on montreal road and st laurent. Big mistake!! There was no one there to help me on the floor and then finally I get to the cash and theres a huge line up but the cashier doesnt do anything about it.. ? Her name was tina marie, she didnt smile, she was rude, she didnt even look like she was happy to be there, not only that but she wasnt even wearing the proper uniform, I mean her pants were black not blue and they were so tight, they were almost about to rip. She and the management should know better then to wear something like that to work! This was the worst shopping experience ive ever had. Oh yes and she forgot to ask me for my optimum card, usually the cashier always asks me if I have mine and thats when I take it out. This time she didnt ask and so I forgot and then she tells me she cant add my point anymore. It was her mistake I know she could of asked someone to add the points but she proceeded to the next customer. They are opening a new store and let me tell you I wont even look at it! Its going to take me a long time to walk back into any shoppers drug mart.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.