Shoppers Drug Mart / expired medicine
I purchased Infacol for my infant daughter on Aug 11, 2009 at our local Shoppers Drugmart. Gave Infacol to my daughter for 2 weeks and medication was completely not working. She was constantly crying and unsettled, feeding very little and sleeping irregularly. Two weeks later, I happened to notice the expiry date on the Infacol and it said 30/06/08!! This bottle of Infacol was expired for over 1 year!! I went into Shoppers the same day, and eventually spoke with manager, who basically offered me an apology and said these things happen from time to time! How can a pharmacy not care at all knowing fully that they have poisoned this little infant??
Any ideas on where I can go to complain? I've already called the college of pharmacists and the ministry of health.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - non delivery
- Shoppers Drug Mart - store manager 1375 anesa
- Shoppers Drug Mart - customer service accusing me of stealing 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - hp lap top
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor customer service by manager on duty at 610 taylor street east, saskatoon, sk