Shoppers Drug Martgift basket draw for a charity donations (product inside with smell of mold and expiry date)

L Nov 16, 2017 Review updated:

got a gift basket from cosmetics department "25 great lakes Dr. Brampton" returned for a feed back on their account because it was not the basket that was on the counter when a purchase the tickets...the girl name Jennifer was really nice about it and she said she will tell the manager "Chanelle Vasvik"service she didn't bother to call me back so i call her back asking for some explanation to what would had happened ...(am a really very long time loyal customer of shopper but this really change my opinion of your customer service)she said come i would give you some goodies...when in to talk to her she told me do some shopping and come back i will see you...went shopping went back she was gone left few samples for me with her employee still "JENNIFER" My point is she could have only talk to me and give me some of what ever explanation not let an employee(which again she did a better job than her manager apologizing for something she didn't cause)didn't want anything free was just trying to give her some feed back...i was in customer service for a long time at fortinos ...for sure i would appreciate a feed back to keep my customer happy and returning..but is for you to decide if i did wright or wrong to tell you this..maybe i should just keep it to myself...and be disappointed... opiumcard #[removed] so you can see that i am a regular ...regards [removed]

• P
      Nov 16, 2017

Your complaint is very hard to read due to your grammar and run-on sentences. While the manager probably should have apologized, they went above what was necessary by giving you some free items. There really isn't anything else they can or should do.