Shoppers Drug Mart / cosmetics
Extremely dissatisfied with Shoppers Drug Mart at Ossington and Queen St., as I was cashing out I noticed the price of a CoverGirl powder came to $17 and I was confused because the price on the tag displayed in store said $9.99. The cashier didn't believe me so I physically went and showed the price to an employee, and I was right. Although the supervisor at the time still said she can not price change it for me only because it's not "possible." Which I'm aware that is not true. Overall, I spent an extra 25 minutes looking for a new product and arguing, feeling treated with disrespect. Not going back to that location and advising friends to stay away.
April 5, 2016 @ 5:40 p.m.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.