Shoppers Drug Mart / cleanser / customer service
I redeemed 95, 000 on Feb 27 2017, I redeemed because of the hacking issue that Shoppers had and I didn't want to risk loosing my points. I purchased a facial cleanser with points and found out shortly after that my skin was reacting to the cleanser. I was unable to make a visit to the store as I am receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer so on Mar 29 2017 I made a visit to my local shoppers drug mart to Exchange the cleanser (I did not have the receipt). I was told that since the purchase was made from a different location I would have to go to that location and they would be able to make the exchange. The assured me that even though it was just 2 days past the 30 day period, the store would be able to view my redemption purchased from Feb 27 and would be able to process the exchange for me. When I arrived at the location in Vaughan Mills I found that the staff was quite rude and insisted that because I was outside of the 30 period that they would not process the exchange. I was very disappointed at the unwillingness to process the exchange. Not only was I out a cleanser but now I have invested an entire afternoon and gas, making a trip a store that was not helpful. I left my bottle of cleanser for your staff to throw out as it is no use to me now. Very disappointed with the customer service.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.