Shell Petroleum Development Company of England / scam email
Scam email received addressed to : undisclosed recipients
Shell petroleum development company of england
Shell centre, london, se1 7na - united kingdom tel: +[protected]
Batch ref: march/010/yy
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of two hundred thousand great britain pounds (200, 000.00 gb pounds) for the 2010 international e-mail draw which is organized by shell petroleum development company (spdc).
Spdc collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to yahoo, aol, walla, rediffmail, gmail, russian mail and hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. six people are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the selected winners...
Payment of prize and claim
Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her settlement center. shell award must be claimed not later than 15 days from date of draw notification. any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
Stated below is your identification number:
Reference number: spdc-012010
This numbers fall within the england location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in london [dr. mark] with the details below and send your winning identification numbers to him;
He shall immediately commence the process that will facilitate the release of your fund to you.
Congratulations!! once again.
Yours in service,
Dr. (mrs.) lynda johnson
More Shell Petroleum Development Company of England Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - the gas station cashier name oliver customer service
- Shell - price jacked
- Shell - frustrating gift card machine
- Shell - claranette at battle ground, wa location
- Shell - unauthorized charges