Shaw Cable / no customer service
Customer service at Shaw is at an all-time low.
Try calling them and sitting on hold for two hours waiting for one of the few representatives to finally answer your call. Then ask for something as simple as my channel guide and they end up emailing me a 5-page list of all the channels they offer, 1/4 of which don't have channels associated with the program and 1/4 I don't subscribe too. In the end, I get to flip to numerous channels I don't get and hopefully find a channel I am subscribed too.
Updated by BDJ2004, Jan 28, 2018
Lastly, I've never been late with a payment but I'm pretty sure if I didn't pay for a few months, they would cut my services off in a heartbeat and call me numerous times a day to get paid. Hats off to Shaw!
More Shaw Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Cable - billing scam 
- Shaw Direct - customer service 
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Internet Survey - shaw internet survey scam 
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts! 
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process 
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments 
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested