Sears / no one answers the phone
I've attempted for fifty-three minutes to call this store. I've tried numerous departments and even called sears customer service in other locations for help.
Very sad in today's failing economic climate.
I myself own two business and if any of my employees performed to this substandard level on even one ocassion, they would no longer be employed by me.
You have every reason to be concerned!!
Finally, I called sears national customer relations. The gentleman was very polite and professional. He put me on hold for a few minutes and returned to the phone only to tell me he had tried four direct numbers, but was unable to reach anyone. Quite frankly, he didn't know what to say.
I wish I could say this is the first time this has happened with the wilkes-barre store, but sadly, it is not.
I have had no resolution to my issue and subsequently will have to take my business elsewhere.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - kenmore top mount refrigerator
- Sears Brands - screw my caliper while tire rotation
- Sears Brands - sears home service warranty
- Sears - boots
- Sears Brands - range