Sears / age discrimination
Last week at the Visalia, Ca. Sears, a much-liked manager named Shelley Jackson was fired for a contrived reason (they told her they were eliminating her position entirely); the real reason that she was let go is because she looks too old. Sears has an ongoing problem with age discrimination, and the Visalia Sears is a classic example of this.
Shelley was replaced with a 27-year-old who is in way over her head. She's a nice person, but she is not ready for a position that is as wide-ranging as the one that Shelley handled so well.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - ge dryer
- Sears Brands - kenmore refrigerator
- Sears Brands - customer support
- Sears - maintenance agreement
- Sears Home Appliance Service - sears in-home appliance service