Sears / age discrimination
Last week at the Visalia, Ca. Sears, a much-liked manager named Shelley Jackson was fired for a contrived reason (they told her they were eliminating her position entirely); the real reason that she was let go is because she looks too old. Sears has an ongoing problem with age discrimination, and the Visalia Sears is a classic example of this.
Shelley was replaced with a 27-year-old who is in way over her head. She's a nice person, but she is not ready for a position that is as wide-ranging as the one that Shelley handled so well.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Brands - refrigerator issues, not wanting to replace it
- Sears Parts Direct - I am complaining about return and overall service
- Sears Johnson City Mall - credit for cancelled item
- Sears Holdings Corp - refrigerator warranty program
- Sears - order online