Sears / poor service

1 Sterling Heights, MI, United States

I have a master service agreement. it covers my panasonic t. v. for in store repairs. I loaded the t. v. into my van when it quit working and took it to the sears store at lakeside mall in sterling heights michigan where I was told to take it home and call for service. I told them that my contract says in store repairs not in home. they refused to take it and they never looked at it. I took it back home unloaded it and took it back in the house and called the 1-800-4my-home for the repair. they told me to take it to the store and drop it off for the repair as my contract states. I told them I had tried that but they refused to take it and I should call for in home repairs. they also told me that if I wanted for the service man to service it at my home it would be an additional charge of $50.00. I put the 200 pound + t. v. back into my van and returned to the store to drop it off for service. the store refused to take the t. v. for repairs telling me to take it home and call for a repair person to come to my home for repairs. after an hour of arguing they finally looked at my contract and the t. v. and decided to take it in for the repairs. this all happened on 12/31/2017

Do