[Resolved] Sears Mattress — did not receive item or refund
I ordered a set of mattresses from sears for 341.57, they scheduled a time for delivery 12-2 on April 3rd, They never came so I called back and they said there was an error at the warehouse they could not send the mattresses because of an error. This layaway took me 6 weeks to pay for and then no mattresses. So I said I'm disappointed just send me a refund. Its been over 20 days no refund no mattresses. I have talked to 32 sears operators all make promises to update me, email me or call me. I have yet to receive any emails or calls. Most of the operators I spoke to could barely speak English and they kept saying I'm sorry over and over and over. I think I am going to have to hire a lawyer to get my money back, I'm at my wits end.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Kenmore Customer Care's Response, May 01, 2013
We apologize for the troubles and the inconveniences faced with the delivery of your mattress. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would be happy to assist you by looking into your refund, and to make sure this issue is resolved. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Spaces17), phone # used at time of purchase to [protected]@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support
More Sears Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Brands - master protection agreement