[Resolved] Sears Mattressdid not receive item or refund

I ordered a set of mattresses from sears for 341.57, they scheduled a time for delivery 12-2 on April 3rd, They never came so I called back and they said there was an error at the warehouse they could not send the mattresses because of an error. This layaway took me 6 weeks to pay for and then no mattresses. So I said I'm disappointed just send me a refund. Its been over 20 days no refund no mattresses. I have talked to 32 sears operators all make promises to update me, email me or call me. I have yet to receive any emails or calls. Most of the operators I spoke to could barely speak English and they kept saying I'm sorry over and over and over. I think I am going to have to hire a lawyer to get my money back, I'm at my wits end.

• Resolution statement

• Kenmore Customer Care's Response, May 01, 2013

Dear Spaces17,
    We apologize for the troubles and the inconveniences faced with the delivery of your mattress. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would be happy to assist you by looking into your refund, and to make sure this issue is resolved. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Spaces17), phone # used at time of purchase to [protected]@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Edwin C.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

Sp
Apr 24, 2013

Comments

• In
      Aug 17, 2019

Sears cheated me by refusing to install a room air conditioner. It was to take the place of another air conditioner which had a service warranty. The guy who was to install it drove off with the air conditioner. As it was 95 degrees in my home for several weeks I had another air conditioner installed. Sears only paid me for the installation which was about $200.00. They kept the air conditioner. As I have an air conditioner now, I wonder if their is some kind of credit I should have for the air conditioner they failed to install. That would have cost $550.00. I called and called but I was definitely given the run around on this. Please contact me at [protected]@comcast.net.