Sears / master plan protection agreement

1 United States

Sears tech has been at my home 4 times since November 3, 2018, & my dryer is still not repaired!
We are tired of parts being ordered & Sears cancelling initial order & reordering parts, & we are tired of waiting weeks for parts to be delivered! We are also tired of then having to setup repair appt & having to wait even longer.
We were without our dryer for the entire month of November! Found out last Friday that Sears should have paid for me to rent a dryer during this time. All I was offered (& I took it) was a check for $50 to help cover cost of using laundry mat! Really!!
Everytime I called Mstr Plan Agree telephone # to get status of parts order, all CSR would tell me is that "order is in process". That rehearsed answer is BS!
We are also tired of techs coming to our home to install dryer parts & dryer is still not repaired!
We are requesting Sears submit a voucher to us for us to choose a new dryer to replace our current one that Sears has not been able to repair properly.

All our appliances were bought from Sears: Dishwasher, double ovens, refrigerator, microwave, cooktop, upright freezer, washer, dryer, full size refrigerator in game room, 2 bar refrigerators. When service has been needed in the past, techs were able to install new parts & correct the problem.
That is no longer the case. Sears customer service has been thrown out the window & all Sears wants is for customers to buy their appliances & Mstr Prot Agreements then give you the "run around" when service is needed. Having to call the Phillipines when you have an issue with an appliance is ridiculous.
Sears needs to give me a voucher for a new dryer to replace the one I have that they are not able to repair but I imagine that will take "an act of Congress" to get resolution!
Sears is definitely not the customer oriented company they used to be. Now all they care about is their bottom line!
Will be surprised if Sears contacts me to repair my dryer.

Cz