Sears Master Gold Card / its time to get rid of a bad penny
I enrolled with sears master gold card. (bad move) For some reason they sent my bill to the wrong address and I didn't get my bill for two months. Since I was in Florida I didn't think it would be a problem getting my mail forwarded. They sent the bill to my physical address and the post office sent it back. It should have been sent to my mailing address. I got a letter from a collection agency so I called them immediately and found out what the problem was. They told me they would take care of it. So I sent them what I owed them. This month I was charged $85.00 late fee for two months and interest also. I paid it reluctantly with hard earned money. I paid it because I know that nobody cares as long as they get money.
It doesn't matter who has to pay. I have never been late on any payment. And my charge cards are zero balance. I am so angry that I think its time to get rid of a bad penny. I know you wont do anything about this but at least I have vented my anger.
More Sears Master Gold Card Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears And Roebuck - Kenmore Elite Range
- Sears Home Services - Master Protection Agreement
- Sears - carpet cleaning service
- Sears - kenmore elite quad action technology 6.2 cu ft top load washer
- Sears - kenmore elite refrigerator repair